• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update

-Got rid of pointed end pant striping and added a solid stripe

-Got rid of MJB and his name

-Put in socks

http://i53.tinypic.com/abhx6a.png

What's the point of the side panel? What is it supposed to be?

It is the pant stripe haha

I'm talking about on the jersey...

Update

-Got rid of pointed end pant striping and added a solid stripe

-Got rid of MJB and his name

-Put in socks

http://i53.tinypic.com/abhx6a.png

What's the point of the side panel? What is it supposed to be?

It is the pant stripe haha

I'm talking about on the jersey...

Oh sorry but I thought it was the cuff part on the sleve

Ok, I got ya.

How can you have a Texas jersey without the steer head? Seems criminal to me...

That side pannel part of the template is for the jersey side panels that run from the underarms to the bottom of the jersey (the left and/or right 'side' of the jersey when looking at it straight on) not the sleeve cuffs like you have it now.

i agree with drdougfresh, this concept needs to have the longhorn on it SOMEWHERE. otherwise its not too bad for a first

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

That side pannel part of the template is for the jersey side panels that run from the underarms to the bottom of the jersey (the left and/or right 'side' of the jersey when looking at it straight on) not the sleeve cuffs like you have it now.

i agree with drdougfresh, this concept needs to have the longhorn on it SOMEWHERE. otherwise its not too bad for a first

Yea I know but i just dont know how to put logos from the internet on there without a white box in the background any help?

Yea I know but i just dont know how to put logos from the internet on there without a white box in the background any help?

WHat program are you using?

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

WHat program are you using?

Inkscape

there should be a transparency option to cut out the white space.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Sounds like you're just copying and pasting logos into the program. With vector programs, you need to download logo files (.svg for Inkscape). Many of your basic primary logos will be on Wikipedia. But once you get more skilled it may also become easier to trace logos yourself in Inkscape.

BTW, here's the longhorn logo in .svg--

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Sounds like you're just copying and pasting logos into the program. With vector programs, you need to download logo files (.svg for Inkscape). Many of your basic primary logos will be on Wikipedia. But once you get more skilled it may also become easier to trace logos yourself in Inkscape.

BTW, here's the longhorn logo in .svg--

Thank You!

So you don't have to click the link

34xnckl.png

That actually looks pretty good right now. The outlines on the helmet still turn me off, but much better overall. I especially like the number font.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived