NCAA Uniform Concept

cshookemHORNS

1. Helmet - I would make the longhorn just a bit smaller, Get rid of the 2 thin strips, add one stripe down the center like in the pants. The bottom of the rear view is orange, but in the side view its white.

2. Jersey - Get rid of the white stroke on the collar, sleeve cuffs, and the word Texas.

3. Pants - Also get rid of the white stroke and fix the stripes on the front and rear view. Make the longhorn a bit smaller.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is wrong with the front and side view stripes?

The inside of the strip is straight, it should follow the contour of the pants edge, like you tried to do with the WKU uni.

WKU Uniform:

Helmet - Front View = Center line not straight and overlaps the edge of the helmet at the top, the Helmet stroke should be showing. Side View = There is some red at the top that dont match the other views, the logo should be a darker color to match the red color of the uniform and it had white specks around it, white part and rear of helmet should be red. Rear View = Stripe not centered.

Jersey - Front View = "WKU" has a black stroke, and the number has a white stroke, would look better if they both had the same color stroke. The black sleeve stripe are not parallel with the cuff and is had a gap of red at one end, and overlaps the black stroke at the other end. Rear View = Same as front for the black stripes on the sleeves.

Pants - Looks like you have messed with the template, a lot of the lines are off. Front View = Logo the same as the helmet and could use to be a bit smaller. The side stripes are better that the longhorns, but still need a little work. Side View = Gaps of gray at the top and overlapping at the bottom. Rear View = Same with the side stripes as the front. The strips should be the same width from the top all the way to the bottom.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Change the pink to silver. It looks really weird right now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Something is way off with your colors. I'm seeing a dark brown, a lighter red, and a silvery-red tinted color. Also the numbers need to be shrunk way down. Say you had to put a number 88 on there...it wouldn't fit. The numbers on both the front and back should be contained within the seams (black strokes on the template). And you're missing a NOB.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The numbers are way too low. On the real Pro Combat uniforms, they barely overlap with the bottom panel on the jersey. You need to shrink the wordmark and the numbers.

ok red or black unis?

On both. If I'm not mistaken, where you've placed the numbers, some of the numbers wouldn't be visible because that part of the jersey would be tucked into the pants.

Just a tip-- you shouldn't ever really use logos as your source for colors. WKU obviously has a very basic red color, even if it is a little more pale in that logo you have.

LSISXPZBTRFGQAS.20091019005736.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived