GSU Panthers Hockey jerseys

hrivnak

When the Capitals and Lightning jerseys love each other very much...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Capitals knock offs, but I kind of like 'em. You northerners would be surprised how popular club hockey is here with the colleges.

Kennesaw State's is the most popular sport on campus.

They just released their logo, which is a rather bad rendering and Bruins knock off.

I'm guessing this is for club?

If so its a very nice club design.

Yes, it is. And what club designs have you seen? I've seen tons of nice designs on club teams and most better than this.

They just released their logo, which is a rather bad rendering and Bruins knock off.

Their alumni logo is a Bruins rip too.

splash.png

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Kennesaw State's is the most popular sport on campus.

308808_251637768192819_105522236137707_799556_4930429_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

As we all know, Desperate Housewives DVD has broken the modern rules for television success. Rather than starting out as a slow-burner that gradually pulls in Cold Case DVD it's audience by word-of-mouth, this comedy-drama about a group of women in a fictional American suburb has become an instant major hit on both sides of the Atlantic. I absolutely love this show! Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD In fact, I love it so much I wish I were living right in the middle of Wisteria Lane so I could see the "goings on" of all the families there. Yeah, yeah I know. I didn't watch this show when it first aired but people at work kept talking about it on Monday mornings so it got the best of me and I had to judge for myself. The L Word DVD I was hooked right away, there is no doubt about that and the first chance I got, I quickly caught up with the episodes I hadn't seen. Now I can't get enough of this show! Many changes. I miss Edie, still and I miss Karl (loved his personality) and would have loved to know if Bree could have tamed him for all time ending in perhaps she dumping him. The Big Bang Theory DVD I hope this show never ends but, of course, it has to. My only hope is that either I'm too old to see anything on television by that time or it is replaced with something that I'll love just as much, if not more.

Grey's Anatomy DVD

As we all know, Desperate Housewives DVD has broken the modern rules for television success. Rather than starting out as a slow-burner that gradually pulls in Cold Case DVD it's audience by word-of-mouth, this comedy-drama about a group of women in a fictional American suburb has become an instant major hit on both sides of the Atlantic. I absolutely love this show! Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD In fact, I love it so much I wish I were living right in the middle of Wisteria Lane so I could see the "goings on" of all the families there. Yeah, yeah I know. I didn't watch this show when it first aired but people at work kept talking about it on Monday mornings so it got the best of me and I had to judge for myself. The L Word DVD I was hooked right away, there is no doubt about that and the first chance I got, I quickly caught up with the episodes I hadn't seen. Now I can't get enough of this show! Many changes. I miss Edie, still and I miss Karl (loved his personality) and would have loved to know if Bree could have tamed him for all time ending in perhaps she dumping him. The Big Bang Theory DVD I hope this show never ends but, of course, it has to. My only hope is that either I'm too old to see anything on television by that time or it is replaced with something that I'll love just as much, if not more.

Grey's Anatomy DVD

What? No Reggie Bush Dolphins jersey?

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The grammar in the responses by the University is terrible. Considering this is a personal profile, and not a fan page, I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity.

It came do to that scheme as well. However, can't sway the votes. We will have an alternate that will be released later this year so do not give up hope just yet...
Thanks for the recommendations, but keep in mind that the picture does not show EXACTLY how the jersey is. When you see them in person you will notice a difference in color. The color here look to be Tampa, but in person they are actually GSU blue. It is those small differences that count.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Does GA State not give permission to the club teams to use their official logos? That's never been a problem in my experience, unless the team doesn't take money/follow the rules the school sets up (AHO Rugby at App).

I like the idea, but "Georgia State University" is too many letters to fit into where they have it. GSU or GA State would be better.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived