iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

GeauxColonels

Really love the Cincinnati Reds one you just did. Would you mind doing it a bit reversed in white? So the white stripe would red. The red background would be white the cincinnati reds text logo in maybe a faded red. Thanks!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really love the Cincinnati Reds one you just did. Would you mind doing it a bit reversed in white? So the white stripe would red. The red background would be white the cincinnati reds text logo in maybe a faded red. Thanks!!

Sure thing. That's pretty simple.

Could I possibly get a Philly Eagles one? Thanks

Got one already made for all the NFL clubs. I'll get it uploaded shortly.

Could I get the Edmonton Oilers with a copper stripe and navy background? Thank you.

I'll add that to the list.

gYH2mW9.png

Sure thing. That's pretty simple.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Wow! Thanks for the wallpaper(s). They look great. The first one was the blue I was looking for btw. But would it be much of a hassle to make one more wallpaper? But instead of red as the main color, can it be white? Thanks a ton in advance!

White with the sublimated tiger stripes like this?

tabwpkoreaalt2.th.png

gYH2mW9.png

These are really nice, dude!

Can I get a New Jersey Devils logo on the bar with their 30th anniversary logo in the background?

Do you have a link to that 30th logo?

FinalBeast,

Here's the Falcons, I'll get to the Hawks and Predators shortly.

tabwpnflfalcons.th.png

gYH2mW9.png

Miami Marlins with the blue as the background?

It'd Look great I think with the M logo on the Bar, The MIAMI logo faded underneath and the Bar itself in Orange or Yellow.

Maybe make one with a black background as well?

I'd really appreciate it, thank you so much!!!

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Could i please have a west ham united one, a green bay packers one and a western force one.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived