Team Facebook Banners

RedFalcon7

I came across a site that makes banners that you can post atop your facebook wall, in place of the five tagged photos that usually appear there. i decided to make my own facebook banner. it's actually rather easy. these can also be used as signature banners right here in this forum, so i'll include the entire banner as well as the five individual photos.

To make a banner: save all five individual photos, then upload them into an album on your facebook. then tag yourself in each one, starting with the fifth and working backwards. simple as that.

if you need any further help, just post in here, i'll try to check this every day.

i've made only a few, but if you'd like one, i really need you to do the hard part. all that entails is finding the four photos to use. i can do the colors and logos and all that good stuff but i need player photos, and that gets time consuming. i usually try to mix it up with home and away uniforms, sometimes throw an alternate in there. and i try to have everybody sort of face the center of the banner. but in the end, it's yours. my only criteria is that there can be nobody or nothing in front of the player, as i cut them out. hopefully you like!

FalconsBanner.jpg

FalconsBanner1.jpgFalconsBanner2.jpgFalconsBanner3.jpgFalconsBanner4.jpgFalconsBanner5.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks real nice! If you're taking requests, I'd love to have a New York Mets one:

Mets logo:

Mike Piazza

Tom Seaver

Darryl Strawberry

Dwight Gooden

Keith Hernandez

David Wright

Jose Reyes

Johan Santana

Nelson Figueroa

Robin Ventura

Turk Wendell

John Franco

Al Leiter

Ike Davis

Carlos Beltran

Jeff Francoeur

Gary Carter

I know I can only have five at a time. Just want to see what looks the best, if you can get to it. Thanks.

Mets.gif

Looks real nice! If you're taking requests, I'd love to have a New York Mets one:

Mets logo:

Mike Piazza

Tom Seaver

Darryl Strawberry

Dwight Gooden

Keith Hernandez

David Wright

Jose Reyes

Johan Santana

Nelson Figueroa

Robin Ventura

Turk Wendell

John Franco

Al Leiter

Ike Davis

Carlos Beltran

Jeff Francoeur

Gary Carter

I know I can only have five at a time. Just want to see what looks the best, if you can get to it. Thanks.

Is this a joke?

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

alright, responses, i love that. anubis and cujo, youll get yours first probably. nuordr, i'll try to do yours right with theirs also. mets, you're killing me. pick four please and get pictures for me. i'll try to do these tonight, otherwise, they'll be up tomorrow. thanks guys.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

your enthusiasm is awesome, i appreciate the compliment. the pictures are perfect. i am very excited to make yours. i'll get to as soon as im done with the other ones.

also, just so you know, i hate the yankees. but. i have equal respect for all teams of all sports on these forums, and i have to say, you did perfectly on selecting those photos. not trying to boost my own ego or anything, but i think your banner looks great.

Mets logo:

Mike Piazza

Tom Seaver

Darryl Strawberry

Dwight Gooden

Keith Hernandez

David Wright

Jose Reyes

Johan Santana

Nelson Figueroa

Robin Ventura

Turk Wendell

John Franco

Al Leiter

Ike Davis

Carlos Beltran

Jeff Francoeur

Gary Carter

Really? Are you feeling OK?

Archived