Future Logos

raysox

The Gap one was the best. The story behind it is even funnier: they changed their logo for change's sake, then the public went ape because "it destroyed a reputation that took 20 years to build". A few weeks later, they were back.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The Gap one was the best. The story behind it is even funnier: they changed their logo for change's sake, then the public went ape because "it destroyed a reputation that took 20 years to build". A few weeks later, they were back.

Besides Seattle's Best (looks like a blood bank now), that was one of the worst brand changes in the past decade, IMO. It also spawned this site, which is hilarious.

@VW: awesome

@Google: not bad

@Microsoft: I'd be OK with this.

@Starbucks: It wasn't until I saw these that I realized that this wasn't serious and the guy was just trolling us. Well played.

On a related note, anyone else wonder what the next Pepsi logo might look like? Seriously, what we had since 2008, I don't even know what that is...

@VW: awesome

@Google: not bad

@Microsoft: I'd be OK with this.

@Starbucks: It wasn't until I saw these that I realized that this wasn't serious and the guy was just trolling us. Well played.

On a related note, anyone else wonder what the next Pepsi logo might look like? Seriously, what we had since 2008, I don't even know what that is...

My personal favorite Pepsi reimagination:

pepsi.gif

Archived