MLB basketball project

vicfurth

Hey, guys. For those who remember, my first x-over project was MLB basketball. Overall, IMO, it wasn't very good. The numbers weren't right, I only had one of each (meaning only home or road), and some players have since moved around. So, I got inspired to completely overhaul this project. :woot:

The process will be to unveil two (or three) teams at a time. Links...

Anaheim Angels

Arizona Diamondbacks

Baltimore Orioles

Boston Red Sox

Chicago White Sox

Cincinnati Reds

Cleveland Indians

Colorado Rockies

Florida Marlins

Houston Astros

Kansas City Royals

Los Angeles Dodgers

Milwaukee Brewers

New York Mets

New York Yankees

Saint Louis Cardinals

San Diego Padres

San Francisco Giants

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Texas Rangers

Toronto Blue Jays

Note: All concepts can be found in this first post as I need to fix my website before I add stuff to it. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome stuff there.

Orioles are perfect for a basketball jerseys

the blue jays home and away are sweet too but the alternate is just like an old school fan/warm-up jersey. maybe move the logo more to the left and put a number next to it on the right then it would be more like a game jersey.

anyways great job so far.

btw. where can i get this templates?? (gif format)

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Ask Syphi for the template. I made the alternate to look basically exactly like the Blue Jays' 1970s-1980s era road unis, including the logo on the front instead of the number.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Awesome work! Now if we could only get a manufacturer to create those shorts. I know I would love to have a pair!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The orioles are insanely exceptional. Theyre beautiful. Absolutely stunning! :D:D

the jays are pretty good too

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

tampa: great, works great as basketball set

NY: well the white jersey could use a trim (shoulders,neck) and i wonder why you didn't use Yankees on one of them?

keep it up

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

I'm not too crazy about pinstripes being on a basketball uniforms. The Tampa Bay is okay but I think the original Orioles and Blue Jays are still great!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived