Miami Marlins fix

habsfan1

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only thing I really don't like about the new logo is the fact that the marlin starts in front of the M and swoops behind it. Seems like it should start behind it and swoop around in front.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The logo can't be fixed. It is quite literally the worst logo in the big four professional sports. As for your recoloring, if I had to chose, the teal and black is the best.

No, the Thunder have the worst logo in the big four by FAR.

I would have to disagree with that. The Thunder logo isn't all that bad, it just has no relation to the team name. As a logo by itself, it's mediocre. As for the new Marlins logo, it just doesn't look like it should be used for a sports team. It looks like the logo for a fast-food joint. And the worst part is the god-awful colors, they're making me want to throw up.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

The logo can't be fixed. It is quite literally the worst logo in the big four professional sports. As for your recoloring, if I had to chose, the teal and black is the best.

I would have to disagree with that. The Thunder logo isn't all that bad, it just has no relation to the team name. As a logo by itself, it's mediocre. As for the new Marlins logo, it just doesn't look like it should be used for a sports team. It looks like the logo for a fast-food joint. And the worst part is the god-awful colors, they're making me want to throw up.

Exactly. The Thunder logo could be used for any team in the NBA. At least the Marlins logo relates to the city of Miami, with the colors and art deco style. Personally, I think that's pretty important.

And remember, this is only the cap logo, which is typically just a letter. One could argue that most of the cap logos don't scream "sports team."

Personally I like the style of the logo a lot, but the yellow just ruins it. I think that if the yellow weren't there there wouldn't be so much backlash.

Exactly. The Thunder logo could be used for any team in the NBA. At least the Marlins logo relates to the city of Miami, with the colors and art deco style. Personally, I think that's pretty important.

And remember, this is only the cap logo, which is typically just a letter. One could argue that most of the cap logos don't scream "sports team."

Personally I like the style of the logo a lot, but the yellow just ruins it. I think that if the yellow weren't there there wouldn't be so much backlash.

As mentioned before, the yellow is a figurative sunrise off the blue Atlantic. The more I think about it, the more this logo grows on me.

I honestly believe it will be the hottest cap seller that's not a Yankees hat next year.

As mentioned before, the yellow is a figurative sunrise off the blue Atlantic. The more I think about it, the more this logo grows on me.

I honestly believe it will be the hottest cap seller that's not a Yankees hat next year.

Yeah, I understand that, but I still think it looks ridiculous.

Yeah, anything done on that specific M and silhouette will be a downgrade. The new logo really is one of the biggest disappointments.

Oh, the new logo was leaked yesterday...just now found that out.

Were can I find it?

(Image Removed)

I :censored: ing hope that isn't the new logo or else I'd have to go rape a horse, and then not root for them anymore and only be a Pirates, Braves and Rangers fan.

Hope you like horses.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived