Sportsnet

Jer15

I only saw Sportsnet's old graphics package when watching the Blue Jays on MLB.tv. I wasn't a fan of what I saw. The graphics looked clunky to me. So I'm all for an update.

A little bit off topic, but still related:

Has anyone picked up a copy of the magazine? I'm curious to know if it's any good.

I just signed up to get 4 free issues, so I'm interested to see how it is.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

What IS there old logo supposed to be???

If you ever figure it out let us know. I've been wondering the same thing for years.

"Mr. (Dean) Bender had been creative director back in 1998 when Sportsnet launched under CTV ownership. He oversaw the design of the original logo known as ?the player,? a blue stick man, stylized in a swoosh around a red ball."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/sportsnet-drops-the-rogers-and-gains-a-whole-new-look/article2183800/

zzPEfBm.png

Drove by the Rogers building at Jarvis/Bloor today and noticed that the pixel board running around the south part of the building was already displaying the new logo and flashing their new slogan. Gotta say... didn't look too out of place.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

But what's the difference between "West" and "Pacific?" Is West being used for the Midwest?

Pacific is BC and Yukon, West is Alberta, Sask, Manitoba.

Yet TSN Jets looks after Manitoba, Sask, NW Ontario, the NW Territories and Nunavut. No idea how they decided that the Territories were Jets fans.

Time zone, maybe?

Must be. NWT is Oil Country (the Oilers have even held part of camp in Yellowknife).

For info, I live in the Yukon...Yukon is definitely Canucks territory.

Archived