NHL 12

kiwi_canadian

I finally got a copy of NHL 12 and there are some new uniforms to note:

- Texas Stars have a new alternate

- Portland Pirates have a new home and road jersey

The Jets and Ice Caps are using the generic Edge jerseys...but I'm hoping with the jersey code, those will change. Does any one else know this for a fact?

Any other changes people have seen? As I'm sure I've missed some.

The IceCaps don't even have a logo in-game and are stuck with being the generic AHL team. It's kinda funny seeing them with jerseys that are pretty much blank.

Oddly the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, while they at least have their logo (haven't looked at the jerseys yet), aren't even labelled with the right name and are just shown as "Blainville-Boisbriand QMJHL".

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The IceCaps don't even have a logo in-game and are stuck with being the generic AHL team. It's kinda funny seeing them with jerseys that are pretty much blank.

Oddly the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, while they at least have their logo (haven't looked at the jerseys yet), aren't even labelled with the right name and are just shown as "Blainville-Boisbriand QMJHL".

I remember seeing their sick new black and white jerseys in THN's Jersey hound. I decided that these would look great with my Be a Pro character. Turns out there are bland (and if I recall correctly blank), generic red and white jerseys. Hopefully they update it, or else 4 more years with this look.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

D'oh! I just bought NHL 12 and forgot to check for new jerseys. It's sitting at my friend's place right now. We're numbering & lettering the Portland Pirates jerseys at work, so I've seen the real things up close & personal, but I wonder if the game matches well or not. It completely slipped my mind to look for new jerseys. :oops:

They changed the way the numbers appear on the jerseys. They made them skinnier/smaller, I don't really know how to explain it. It wasn't a change for the better, though. They don't look clean on the jerseys. They're jaggy from what I've noticed while playing.

Also, they are using the wrong font for the Predators. They're using the Thrashers font instead. The strings through the numbers are there and correct but the font is wrong.

D'oh! I just bought NHL 12 and forgot to check for new jerseys. It's sitting at my friend's place right now. We're numbering & lettering the Portland Pirates jerseys at work, so I've seen the real things up close & personal, but I wonder if the game matches well or not. It completely slipped my mind to look for new jerseys. :oops:

If it's a new uniform, chances are it won't be completely accurate. For Florida we have teeny tiny numbers on their red jersey, and a year later they're still using the wrong shade of gold for the Ducks' third jersey. Oh well.

mTBXgML.png

They have the Ducks original ones they wore before the branding/name change.

And I also forgot to mention that the Connecticut Whale jersey is also different. The blue away jersey is gone and replaced with a green one but in the same template and there is now green in the white home jersey.

And I also forgot to mention that the Connecticut Whale jersey is also different. The blue away jersey is gone and replaced with a green one but in the same template and there is now green in the white home jersey.

All right can't wait to used it when I play the Ducks!!

But the purple is a bit lighter than it should be...

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

But the purple is a bit lighter than it should be...

Meh. They're in the game and that's all that matters to me :D I rarely use the regular home and away jerseys anymore since they brought back the classics, but then having only those as your only options for at least the past year does that to you.

They've also introduced a bunch of classic logos for custom teams this year. No new Jets logo, but for former Thrashers fans you do still have the option of using the Thrashers logo. Also for the Ducks, no classic duck mask or webfoot D and we're still stuck with the crappy tiny wordmark. Harumph.

mTBXgML.png

Archived