Here's My Dallas Stars Concept

robbman21

Been working on this since Saturday.Since the Stars are my favorite team and I love their logo,uni's,and colors I would never endorse a change unless it's a tweak like both that they have made since moving to Dallas.That's exactly what mine is

since like I said I wouldnt change what they have now.I consider this the hockey equivalent to the Cowboy's double-star jerseys.I would have done a 3rd jersey but really couldnt think of anything I felt confident in so I left it alone.Comments?

Feedback?Suggestions?Enjoy!

Dallas_Stars_Concept.jpg

98Falcons.png

I like the road white moreso than the home... but overall, I really like it. Good job.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

the unis look great, but those crests have an eerie indoor soccer feel to them.

hey man! Lay off indoor soccer! :D

Seriously though, the idea itself is great. The jersey is quite complicated but you can get away with this because of the simplicity of the crest. Or something like that. All's I know is that I like this concept, and that I only have about 17 days left of school! :)

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

robbman21

These are very nice - original and well done. Great job! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

if you were to slap the TEXAS logo on the front of those, i'd be in love...

i've already got a crush on this concept, simply due to the MOOG name...... andy moog is my god.

if you were to slap the TEXAS logo on the front of those, i'd be in love...

i've already got a crush on this concept, simply due to the MOOG name...... andy moog is my god.

yes indeed in my mind. Andy Moog rules

spacer.png

you know how people have way of idolizing players at a young age? when i first started watching hockey, in 1993, i was in elementary school... in my eyes andy moog could do no wrong. he was on the downside of his career, but to me, he was an unbeatable force. lol...

i never quite felt the same about the stars management once they signed eddie belfour and let mooger go... but at least andy's back with the stars, coaching turco.

Archived