Cleveland Browns

aph7824

I am a browns fan and a colts fan. (moved to Indiana during the time the browns moved to baltimore... so when they came back 3 years later I had watched 3 seasons of local football)

Anyways, I went to the Oakland / Browns game in Oakland on sunday and someone said to me the browns need a change. Just something to their uniforms.

I asked him "Would you change the packers? or the bears?" He said, "Point taken."

Personally, I LOVE the current set. It's tradition.

Okay, I'm not a traditionalist, however, I don't think you should fix the unbroken. And as a browns fan, I love the tradition.

However, to please him. I came up with something...

It's got a lot of potential. However, it looks like it's grumpy, crying, or pouting. I'd work on the eyes and mouth. The face has great detail and great use of colors. Just give the eyes a little more of a glare, and maybe show some teeth for a snarl. Great job.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

It's got a lot of potential. However, it looks like it's grumpy, crying, or pouting. I'd work on the eyes and mouth. The face has great detail and great use of colors. Just give the eyes a little more of a glare, and maybe show some teeth for a snarl. Great job.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'mg oing to work on it!

I hate the brownies, steelers fan, I dont think their set should ever change, right up the with the chiefs and steelers, and bears with the best.

I disagree with the chiefs. I think the steelers have a really nice alternate with the yellow helmet and the bears with the orange jersey. However, I don't think they should change the general layout. I think the browns have an awesome jersey... and like I stated in my original post... I think the browns should not change.

but the raiders fan was talkinga bout how much he wanted to see the browns jersey be different.

I am a browns fan and a colts fan. (moved to Indiana during the time the browns moved to baltimore... so when they came back 3 years later I had watched 3 seasons of local football)

Anyways, I went to the Oakland / Browns game in Oakland on sunday and someone said to me the browns need a change. Just something to their uniforms.

I asked him "Would you change the packers? or the bears?" He said, "Point taken."

Personally, I LOVE the current set. It's tradition.

Okay, I'm not a traditionalist, however, I don't think you should fix the unbroken. And as a browns fan, I love the tradition.

However, to please him. I came up with something...

browns_present.jpg

Make the logo smaller, slap it on the other side and you may have a winner.

spacer.png

Archived