New IIHF Canada Jerseys

Frankie

I'd say it's an alternate... they sent out a bunch of the normal stuff along with items including this logo. But I can't confirm at this point...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Most likely it's a retro third. That logo is the logo of the old CAHA which ran the junior and women's programs before it's merger with the CHA to form Hockey Canada.

It says something about the marketing muscle of the world jr. hockey squad that it can regularly produce third and other alternate jerseys for use and sale. It's probably the richest jr. program of any sports organization anywhere in the world...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Oh man.. I love that logo... would love to get a retro jersey of that one.. gonna have to wait till I see when exactly..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I'm surprised by the love for it. I'm remember that logo, and I was never enamoured by it. I deffinately perfer the old CHA logo that was in use at the time (hell I think I perfer the old 'exploding maple leaf' logo to the CAHA logo.) I look at the old video of the pre-merger woman's and junior's championships and think "Thank God for the Hockey Canada logo"...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Looks nice! What are the markings on the waist stripe?

I was wondering that myself. It looks like embossing similar to what was done inside the maple leaf for the Olympic team..

Edit: Just checked out the Hockey Canada website, and the jerseys aren't supposed to be unveiled until the 25th...

Hockey Canada Pre-Order: 2012 IIHF World Junior Championship Team Canada Jersey

Since it's supposed to represent the 30th anniversary of the program and assuming the photo above isn't a knockoff, I'm guessing the embossing is the logos of every championship that Canada took gold in...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Looks nice! What are the markings on the waist stripe?

I was wondering that myself. It looks like embossing similar to what was done inside the maple leaf for the Olympic team..

I should have taken a closer picture, but yeah, the pattern on the bottom is similar to the iconography of the Olympic logo.

This shirt is interesting:

hockeycanada.jpg

Never seen that logo be used before.

Juventus.png

canadajersey.jpg

I LOVE THIS STORE!

Where is it located?

Yonge, south of Gerrard.

BTW, saw it today as well, there will be pics up later, including a close-up of the hem design... which is... interesting.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I LOVE THIS STORE!

Where is it located?

Yonge, south of Gerrard.

BTW, saw it today as well, there will be pics up later, including a close-up of the hem design... which is... interesting.

I can't wait to see them, my curiostity is getting the better of me...

tigercatssignature-1.png

I LOVE THIS STORE!

Where is it located?

Yonge, south of Gerrard.

I can't wait to see them, my curiostity is getting the better of me...

We'll have them up soon... both a better profile pic of the jersey and a close-up of the hem design. Just waiting on the man with the plan to upload 'em.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

canada-alt-2.jpg

Wow, deffinately on the cool side. For those that don't know, it's hockey players taken from the various IIHF World Jr. Championship logos from the past 30 years mashed together into a single motif.

Excuse me while I go fap....

tigercatssignature-1.png

What's bugging me is that it's only on the hem. If it was on the sleeve stripes too, I'd like it better.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived