2012 NFL Mock Draft

tj4eck

They have to take Kalil. If it wasn't such a drop off from Kalil to Reiff or Martin, I'd say trade down or get Claiborne.

Matt Kalil is a can't miss prospect. I think all the Claiborne talk is a smokescreen.

Minnesota will probably go Kalil but if not they will almost certainly take Claiborne.

A little surprised at the deal the Viks and Browns because I would thought Richardson would still be available even after the Vikings pick.

Straight up I would rather take Claiborne over Kalil but the Vikings need to improve on that 49 sacks allowed stat. The fact that they also have a first round QB that needs to be protected is going to give Kalil the edge. However they also need to improve on that 8 INT stat as well, so there's a huge need for both players.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have to take Kalil. If it wasn't such a drop off from Kalil to Reiff or Martin, I'd say trade down or get Claiborne.

Matt Kalil is a can't miss prospect. I think all the Claiborne talk is a smokescreen.

Minnesota will probably go Kalil but if not they will almost certainly take Claiborne.

A little surprised at the deal the Viks and Browns because I would thought Richardson would still be available even after the Vikings pick.

Straight up I would rather take Claiborne over Kalil but the Vikings need to improve on that 49 sacks allowed stat. The fact that they also have a first round QB that needs to be protected is going to give Kalil the edge. However they also need to improve on that 8 INT stat as well, so there's a huge need for both players.

CLE was worried they were going to get leap-frogged by another team for Trent Richardson

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

CLE was worried they were going to get leap-frogged by another team for Trent Richardson

Must have really seen something in Richardson then, because I don't see a huge drop off between him and either Kalil or Claiborne. And if your going to take a running back at three, you better be dead certain that this guy is All-Pro caliber back from day one. There is no learning curve if your taking a running back that high or a very small one.

And like Minnesota could see use for both guys. Only 9 INT's and outside of Joe Thomas I don't see anyone I really like on Cleveland's o-line.

Must have really seen something in Richardson then, because I don't see a huge drop off between him and either Kalil or Claiborne.

And like Minnesota could see use for both guys. Only 9 INT's and outside of Joe Thomas I don't see anyone I really like on Cleveland's o-line.

Mack is a pretty good Center, but there are a bunch of holes on the Browns offense.

Must have really seen something in Richardson then, because I don't see a huge drop off between him and either Kalil or Claiborne.

Mack is a pretty good Center, but there are a bunch of holes on the Browns offense.

I'd have no problem pairing up Kalil with Thomas. That may give you the best tackle combo in the game.

I'd have no problem pairing up Kalil with Thomas. That may give you the best tackle combo in the game.

Doesn't mean a thing if you don't have a playmaker to make use of it.

6fQjS3M.png

Jacksonville just bumped up to five apparently to get Justin Blackmon.

Didn't have a single receiver go for 500+ yards last year.

Pretty much locks St. Louis into Morris Claiborne unless they make a deal or draft someone like Fletcher Cox.

Jacksonville just bumped up to five apparently to get Justin Blackmon.

Didn't have a single receiver go for 500+ yards last year.

Yes, TB will get the Jaguars 1st and 4th rounders this year.

Now what DL do the Bucs go with? Coples or Cox?

Word is they are targeting Mark Barron

And that's who they picked.

Again like RB if your going to take a safety this early you better be dead certain he's a top notch guy from day one.

Now watch Miami draft somebody not named Ryan Tannehill. (Apparently they aren't that dumb.)

Told you on Jax. Not even close.

Was my pick all along, I just didn't think he would be there at 7 ... and I honestly didn't think they would move up to take him. Glad they did though, was a real cheap trade on the Jags side of things.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived