NCAA Football Redopalooza

wyopokes2

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see one for Florida State.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These are great, can you do Arizona State?

ASU's got a pretty complete set already, don't they? If wyopokes is trying to do every color for helmets, jerseys and pants, then you only have to add a gold jersey to ASU.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Awesome Job on the Iowa State jerseys. I like the different combos. I've always seen Iowa State with that stripe design you used. Love that you added it to the helmet as well, thats what i think is missing on the current Iowa State helmet. Good job!

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

This isn't dead, right? Please don't tell me it's dead. This is my favorite concept series ever! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This isn't dead, right? Please don't tell me it's dead. This is my favorite concept series ever! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!!

I'm just a little busy with some work stuff and building my portfolio up. I'm not sure when I'll get this back up and going. They're pretty time consuming and I feel like if I did put them out fast they would look sloppy and uninspired.

• 2 weeks later...

I was inspired to make one of these posting the CU logos in the request thread. I added silver to the unis. Went with a look resembling the set before the current ones. I also threw in a look inspired by their recent throwbacks. Nothing too special. Just thought I'd put it up. As for now I am not working on any of the requests. Sorry for that.

Heres a link to the Colorado mix and matcher

Favorite combos:

1325546242439.png1325546325970.png

Components:

Hemets -Gold, Black, White

Jerseys - Gold, Black, White

Pants - Gold, Black, White

Did you consider adding in a silver combination?

Archived