Toronto Blue Jays concept

IronChefShark

Well, I don't want this to deteriorate into another battle with Shark. We've stated our opinions before on this situation, whether it be good or bad, and let's leave it at that. Let's all have some sense of maturity here. If one person feels a snippy remark was made, let's bite our tongue and get back to the concept.

I like the blue hats and the emphasis of blue as the main color. By the way, did I mention I'm a stickler for consistency.

I'm sorry ICS, I don't like it. :(

I can't see any team with that bright of a hat on the home jerseys. The last team to do that was the Marlins and they looked silly IMO. There's something bugging me as well with the striping. I know y'all are going to hate me on this, but I think it needs more black.

These are the concepts I did a while ago, and I think they're more ideal.

My Concept

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Wow, that's orgasmic! :lol:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

shark, i like those a lot! the shade of blue could be a titch darker, but you worked with what they gave you. very nice work.

braden, other than the sleeve stripe and blue #'s, you didnt really change much. i'm gonna have to side with ICS on this one (wow, i never thought i'd say that! :P )

I wanted the hats that way. Please respect my decision.

I respect the decision. You know, the front numbers are starting to grow on me. I wish the Jays didn't make the numbers so freaking huge. They're are a good style, but they need to downsize them a little bit.

Now that I thought about it more, I would definitely go for the numbers to be on the front of at least the away jersey. I just saw a photo that reminded me how gosh-awful the away jersey looks without the number, not to mention the fact that it is graphite.

Archived