Toronto Blue Jays concept

IronChefShark

nope, I disagree....again......

Is there really any need for that, Shark?

BTW, I like the unis.

P.S. I know your name is Shark but please don't bite my (or anyone else's, for that matter) head off. <_<

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Just revel in Sir Shark's awesomeness. Yes you know you all like it and you probably couldn't do any better. Juuust kiddin. You already know you have my respect, Shark. Cool concept. Just another way to show that the Jays are really the BLUE Jays. :grin:

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

ok, you've got real problems, ICS. since you're going to be such a f***ing :censored: that i can't even compliment your concepts without you taking a jab at me, i'll just stay the hell out of your threads... sure, i'll miss the latest trends in "crossover concepts" but i guess i'll have to survive.

jesus christ.

also, to the mods, no need to close this thread or take any action. i've tried to be civil with this guy on countless occasions, but he just won't have any of it... i'll just completely ignore the rest of his posts...

I have liked a lot of the Jays concepts posted here this year. Yours are no exception Shark. Very clean, and finally a normal gray for the roads. The black hat looks great with the lighter blue bill. The only thing I'd do different would be to use the black hat with the blue jersey as well. Too much blue going on there with the all-blue cap, the black cap would break it up just enough so they wouldn't look like the smurfjays :)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

ok, you've got real problems, ICS. since you're going to be such a f***ing :censored: that i can't even compliment your concepts without you taking a jab at me, i'll just stay the hell out of your threads... sure, i'll miss the latest trends in "crossover concepts" but i guess i'll have to survive.

jesus christ.

also, to the mods, no need to close this thread or take any action. i've tried to be civil with this guy on countless occasions, but he just won't have any of it... i'll just completely ignore the rest of his posts...

I'm behind you on that.

I made a simple joke and ICS is all over me, sending me PMs because he (or she) feels personally insulted. I insulted CC yesterday, and he took the joke lightly because he knows I'm kidding.

ICS makes some of the best concepts around, which is so far the only I have to say.

I saw, I came, I left.

Holy shiitake mushrooms, ICS. That's better than the stuff they've got now!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived