Logolypiad: Event #8

EVENT #8: ANNIVERSARY PATCH

CRITERIA:

- Design a patch commemorating something that really happened in 1994, 1984, 1979, 1974, 1964 or 1954 (10, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 years ago).

- Include the years in the design.

- This can be a sports or non-sports anniversary.

-You may ?borrow? and incorporate up to 2 existing images or logos, but the overall design must be your own.

DEADLINE: Thursday, May 27th, 5:00 PM EDT

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has someone invented the Virtual Condom yet? Buddy, someone needs to find you a girlfriend.

I've done the girlfriend concept way too much. I much prefer the wife concept, it's nowhere near as complicated as dealing with girlfriends.

And I did say "cerebral boner", as in "the synapses were firing so quick that my cortex achieved an erection". It's symbolism, my friend. You, on the other hand, were the one that brought it to the land of "full-on chubby"! Paging Dr. Freud!

CGP.gif

Has someone invented the Virtual Condom yet?  Buddy, someone needs to find you a girlfriend.

I've done the girlfriend concept way too much. I much prefer the wife concept, it's nowhere near as complicated as dealing with girlfriends.

And I did say "cerebral boner", as in "the synapses were firing so quick that my cortex achieved an erection". It's symbolism, my friend. You, on the other hand, were the one that brought it to the land of "full-on chubby"! Paging Dr. Freud!

LOL. Well, that was a boner on my part.

Has someone invented the Virtual Condom yet?  Buddy, someone needs to find you a girlfriend.

LOL. Well, that was a boner on my part.

Hey, I look at it this way, there's no such thing as a bad boner.

CGP.gif

Made this in a thread where we were mocking Shea Stadium (if it looks familiar...):

shea.gif

I've always liked that patch! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Made this in a thread where we were mocking Shea Stadium (if it looks familiar...):

shea.gif

:lol:

I just made an ass out of myself at work by laughing outloud at this.

It's tremendous.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived