Federal League Contest

Gamingboy

The FEDERAL LEAGUE CONTEST

Rules: Make a updated 21st century logo for a Federal League (1914-15) team. The contest will last from May 21st to May 29th. After that, there will be a voting thread open from May 30th to June 3rd.

To see some of the original Federal league team logos, go to the Logo Server page.

The Teams of the Federal League were:

Baltimore Terrapins

Brooklyn Tip-Tops

Buffalo Buffeds (later Blues)

Chicago Whales

Indianapolis Hoosiers (the following year they were the Newark Peppers)

Kansas City Packers

Pittsburgh Rebels

St. Louis Terriers

The winner will get:

1st_place_in_fed_contest.jpg

Let the game begin!

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Dude, I think you may want to rethink your "winner" graphic.

619 x 304 pixels? I think the actual winner of the contest would be able to come up with a better trophy gif than that one.

Hmm I dont think the Arch should be there If Im not mistaken it was not built until the 60s

well I just threw it in there to have symbolism to the city fo st.louis, and i know the concept logo that patrickcummings made has the arch but its not the same arch i can tell ya for a fact that i made that arch from scratch, but I get where ya going with that........ also is this contest to modernize the federal leagues logos? well im modernizing by slapping a arch in there to say hey were the St.Louis Terriers without saying "St. Louis" or STL

spacer.png

Hmm I dont think the Arch should be there If Im not mistaken it was not built until the 60s

This is "Logoes for the Federal League if it was here today". So the Arch can stay.

Who's running this railroad? ^_^

I know this was on page three, and didn't generate much interest , but I think Walrus and myelf would like to know what you think of our work.

Gamingboy, are you going to take care of the polls?

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

WOAH, I didn't even see it. As a result, the deadline has been extended until I can figure out what to do.

That's one of the problems with everyone and his mother issuing a challenge around here...

If you're going to have a challenge, follow throw with it, .....sheesh!

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

WOAH, I didn't even see it. As a result, the deadline has been extended until I can figure out what to do.

That's one of the problems with everyone and his mother issuing a challenge around here...

If you're going to have a challenge, follow throw with it, .....sheesh!

Sorry, I looked hard for it, but couldn't find it! I even searched for it. But No bananas until now.

Archived