Pro-Football-In-The-State-Of-Florida Concepts

DolphinManatee

I love the idea of the gradient helmet, but for some reason, it just doesn't look good with the orange jersey. The navy jersey, ignoring tradition, is absolutely awesome.

Fantastic work. I know this concept was made over a month ago, but do you plan on making any more football concepts?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like the whole set. however, can you make a new 4th jersey? the navy doesn't work for the dolphins.

There are only 4 colors, so I can't make a new 4th jersey, and a throwback won't work because their uniform has pretty been much the same since the beginning. Also, how does navy not work for a team named the "Dolphins"?

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

I love the idea of the gradient helmet, but for some reason, it just doesn't look good with the orange jersey. The navy jersey, ignoring tradition, is absolutely awesome.

Fantastic work. I know this concept was made over a month ago, but do you plan on making any more football concepts?

I might make a TB Bucs and a Jax Jags concept, and maybe a Seahawks concept.

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

Love your work.

For the Jags, is that the teal they currently use? It kinda looks like you used the New Orleans Hornets' Creole Blue. Might be my monitor.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

You might want to implement more black into the uniforms to tie in with the black helmet because the color balance isn't easy on the eyes. That or rework the coloring throughout. Look at how the 3rd is more consistent for example.

The jerseys themselves need a little more life too. So far I get a Dolphins vibe from the home which is something you want to avoid. Other than those minor things your work looks good!

Midway.png

Miami looks sharp below the neck. I really like all those jerseys...the dark blue one is sharp, though I don't know if I'd actually like them to use that color so predominantly. As for their helmets, I am a strong believer in NFL teams having one helmet, given their identity. I like the light blue one or the white...not fond of gradient.

I've never liked the Jags' helmet, but this one is an improvement. I think it's the white outline around the logo...makes it (and I don't like this word, but...) "pop" more.

I think the jags jerseys could use something else. You gave Miami TV numbers and logos. This could use TV numbers. And I would love a return of the prowling jaguar.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I take back my previous post about the colors as it looks much much better on a computer monitor B) But what I still find iffy is the the striping seems to have 3 different looks in the home set. I think making the pants black would help make the stripes look more cohesive and the shade of gold could stand to be darker to match the helmet logo.

Midway.png

Archived