Pro Combats:Take 2

colinturner95

Kentucky, Colorado State, Auburn, Idaho, Illinois

wildcats.png?t=1353610263

I threw Kentucky into the grey discussion, which IMO, looks much better than in black. I relegated the checkerboard to a stripe found on the helmet, jersey and pants. C & C welcome...

This is 1000x better than those black monstrosities they we currently wear.

spacer.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What template are you using?

And can someone convert it to Photoshop?

What template are you using?

It's called the Speed Machine Template and it was designed by member andrewharrington. As for converting it ... i'm not the one to come to.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

A slight error: the lower back of the right pant leg should be white, not gray.

I like the idea. It'd definitely be more palatable than the BFBS uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 8 months later...

I'm back finally with Florida State.

FSU1.png?t=1339206510

Pro Combat from 09 design + Unconquered black-out = what you have just seen.

As a fellow FSU Seminoles fan, I love your concept BKKnight, whether if it's black, white or garnet red. Plus, I have a similar idea related with the 09 Pro Combat design (with the unique number font which I don't know what's it called yet). Not sure if you can try to design it yet, but my suggestion is to nearly do the same, but with the 2007 San Diego Chargers "bolt stripes" that were in between the shoulder and the sleeve parts. But these bolt stripes should be placed by the Seminole spear. I'll try to design one via manually and show it to you one day to make sure that you get what I mean.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 2 months later...

Archived