Pro Combats:Take 2

colinturner95

As for Mich state. Did you ever think of doing one large logo on one side, then a number on the other, kinda like Boise State's. I like it the way it is, just a suggestion.

Also, I would like to see a Georgia Tech one if you don't mind, ESPECIALLY with the new honey comb oattern they have been using a lot.

I had thought about doing a MichSt. helmet like BSU's but didn't like the way it turned out.

I do want to make a PC for all the FBS, so I'll get to it as best as I can.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for Mich state. Did you ever think of doing one large logo on one side, then a number on the other, kinda like Boise State's. I like it the way it is, just a suggestion.

Also, I would like to see a Georgia Tech one if you don't mind, ESPECIALLY with the new honey comb oattern they have been using a lot.

I had thought about doing a MichSt. helmet like BSU's but didn't like the way it turned out.

I do want to make a PC for all the FBS, so I'll get to it as best as I can.

Well, from what I've seen, your best is creative, well executed, and relivant to the team, so keep it up!

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

TCU

tcu1_zpsf82a04c6.png?t=1348017629

We've seen most of this one before, with a few alternations. For one, the whole arched TCU with the frog is on a frog skinned helmet. The jersey borrows heavily from the '10 PC with more frog skin. The pants are frog skinned with a "stripe" based on the new number font.

P.S. - The pattern was a b*tch, so its not perfect.

More is coming...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Syracuse

cuse_zps8ee937b9.png?t=1348018139

Nothing much to this, but after watching Syracuse in their tribute to the 50th anniversary of Ernie Davis' graduation from 'Cuse, i figured for a straight throwback with a few modern additions.

C & C as per the norm.

Oh, is Stanford with black trim considered BFBS?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Oh, is Stanford with black trim considered BFBS?

If it's just trim, I'd say no since they've done it in the past.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ohio State

osu_zps85572dc7.png?t=1348109135

This is a mash up from their other PC's and some historical unis. Striping on the jerseys is a combo of the 1942 jerseys and the 2011 Pro Combats.

The helmet is derived from the '09 PC, just in silver.

C&C as usual.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I really like the font and shoulder yoke you have for Ohio State. I think you need to add a black stroke to the stripes on the helmet and then make the jersey and pant stripes identical to that. The uniform just doesn't seem balanced with the helmet being the only thing that has white.

Not feeling this one. It's way too inside the box, and not in a good way.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived