Best stadium/ballpark food

johnnysama

I've always liked the sheer variety at my hometown Nationals park. The names of vendors, and outside vendors, seem to be really diverse. I'll list some...

"Park Concessions"

Nats Dogs, Steak of the Union, Taste of the Majors, Baseline Brews, Field of Greens, The Sweet Spot, Senators Sausage,

"Outside Concessions"

Shake Shack, Bens Chili Bowl, Hard Times Cafe, Georgetown Grill, Flippin' Pizza

Many of the Outsiders are D.C. famous. Bens Chilli Bowl and Hard Times more so than the others.

I miss "Five Guys" at Nats Park. However, I like the "Bring Your Own Food" option.

I ate at a Five Guys restaurant about a month ago and damn their food is great!

spacer.png

I've always liked the sheer variety at my hometown Nationals park. The names of vendors, and outside vendors, seem to be really diverse. I'll list some...

"Park Concessions"

Nats Dogs, Steak of the Union, Taste of the Majors, Baseline Brews, Field of Greens, The Sweet Spot, Senators Sausage,

"Outside Concessions"

Shake Shack, Bens Chili Bowl, Hard Times Cafe, Georgetown Grill, Flippin' Pizza

Many of the Outsiders are D.C. famous. Bens Chilli Bowl and Hard Times more so than the others.

I miss "Five Guys" at Nats Park. However, I like the "Bring Your Own Food" option.

I ate at a Five Guys restaurant about a month ago and damn their food is great!

Especially when I make it!

Eh, the stadiums I've been to are decent, but nothing too worthy of writing home about. All the NYC area stadiums and arenas have good hot dogs, though, whether it be Nathan's or Sabrett. I guess the MSG foot-long dog's the one that sticks out the most. And as everyone's said, Shake Shack at Citi Field, but that's cheating a little bit.

And while we're at it, I'd pencil in Cornell's stadium (I'm not attempting to spell that name right now) or Hofstra's Mack Sports Complex, as the worst hot dog.

EDIT: Nope, I just realized Stony Brook's stadium had the worst hot dog :P

So NYC area stadiums and arenas have good hot dogs, unless they're a college on Long Island (Rutgers had pretty good dogs IIRC and St. John's gets the MSG goods)

Yeah, I'm usually a hot dog guy when it comes to going to stadiums :P

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I believe Safeco Field still has Cloverdale hot dogs. Cloverdale dogs are made in Mandan, N.D., close to where I grew up, so I am biased. But they really are great. They have them at the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks games and at North Dakota State football games. Absolutely wonderful.

I've had the brats at old County Stadium in Milwaukee. Absolutely wonderful. But even better was another sausage -- I think it was Bavarian sausage. Really great stuff.

And I had the barbecue at Kaufman Stadium. Mmmmmmmmmm.

At NIB Stadium (perth oval) they have a fantastic bratwurst van, and a boost juice as well.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived