Teambuilder 2013

colinturner95

Forgive me if this thread exists already, but I think Teambuilder could use a few updates such as

[*]More Combos than 2-4-2

[*]Edit the shoes as opposed to black or white

[*]Same with socks

What can you guys think of?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First you choose a brand, THEN you get to choose the templates (temps will be brand specific and will include manufacturer logos)

More logo slots

Edit player equipment on TB site

More roster edit abilities

Cleat options

Colored sock options

Colored accessories options

The roster editor needs to be complete. You need to have every option available on the main game available on the website.

Uniform options should be unlimited. I might abhor what Oregon does IRL but if I want to have a TeamBuilder team with thousands of possible uniform combinations, I should have that option.

Stadium builder with lots of customization is a necessity as well.

I'd like to designate rivals for a team as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What we'd like to see...

More than two helmets, more than 4 jerseys (2 color, 2 white), more than 2 pants, better socks, etc. Basicly what you asked for.

What we'll get...a few new NCAA helmets that are available and not much else. If they added all that, would we have to recreate our teams? (I have like 40) or would they be locked at the old site? or would they have generic jerseys/helmets in the "new" slots.

Also what you'll get another 4 week run on ESPN telling you how hard they work (while diving into playground balls, proposing to fat girls, etc).

KISSwall09.jpg

As much as I would like to see TeamBuilder get improved, I'm prepared for another letdown.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

As much as I would like to see TeamBuilder get improved, I'm prepared for another letdown.

I got so excited this year and was let down, so this years expectations are low unfortunately,

but I love the ideas

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

-More than 2 logos

-Custom Stadiums

-Add team to a conference, or being allowed to make a new conference

-At least 4 helmets, and more stripes

-At least 4 home jerseys, and 2 away, and hopefully option of being allowed to make road uni's grey/silver

-More uniform templates to choose.

-At least 4 pants options

-Custom socks and cleats

-Custom Mascots, such as put your team colors and logo on the mascot.

-Actual real life player names on roster templates instead of ex: CB #24 or RB #32

That's about it, I'm asking for a lot, but it'd make teambuilder so much better.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Add team to a conference

You can already do that.

Actual real life player names on roster templates instead of ex: CB #24 or RB #32

Never gonna happen.

Idk if this has anything to do with this but I would like if they got rid of sportsmanship. It's a video game who cares if I have enough sportsmanship?

Anything that discourages nitwits who think it's ok to go for it on fourth down every time is fine by me. In fact, I wish there were harsher penalties for unsportsmanlike play. It may just be a video game but that doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people who don't play it the right way. I hate playing against random people who cheese like crazy and do all kinds of things that would get a coach vilified IRL. It's not good football. Have some class.

More than 2 logos, and more than one colored alternate would be awesome. Stadiums would be cool, too. If not that, more generic stadiums that feature your logo/colors rather than looking bland.

One thing I really wish you could do is add a custom team mid-franchise. Say, I want to dump WKU and bring Montana up to FBS. That would be cool to do in the middle of it, not just at the beginning.

More than 2 logos, and more than one colored alternate would be awesome. Stadiums would be cool, too. If not that, more generic stadiums that feature your logo/colors rather than looking bland.

One thing I really wish you could do is add a custom team mid-franchise. Say, I want to dump WKU and bring Montana up to FBS. That would be cool to do in the middle of it, not just at the beginning.

The ability to add more teams beyond the 120 (124 next year, though) is a must.

Idk if this has anything to do with this but I would like if they got rid of sportsmanship. It's a video game who cares if I have enough sportsmanship?

Anything that discourages nitwits who think it's ok to go for it on fourth down every time is fine by me. In fact, I wish there were harsher penalties for unsportsmanlike play. It may just be a video game but that doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people who don't play it the right way. I hate playing against random people who cheese like crazy and do all kinds of things that would get a coach vilified IRL. It's not good football. Have some class.

I agree but I mean how you have to run if you're up by x amount of points.

I agree but I mean how you have to run if you're up by x amount of points.

Which is the way it should be. If you're up by three possessions, there is no good reason to pass the ball. You run the ball and you kill the clock. That is a football fundamental. Anyone who does otherwise is a little kid who doesn't understand football or a cheeser.

Also, I think you should be able to use manufacturer-specific templates, so if you pick Nike, you can have the option of shoulder flywire or not.

Yeah, Pro Combat/Speed Machine, TechFit and whatever Under Armour calls their ugly-ass templates should be available.

-Custom stadiums/Ability to add onto current stadiums. Also, being able to put up your teams logos and colors in existing stadiums.

-More field options such as endzones (diamonds like mizzou, or stripes like notre dame), grass "cut" like oregon, and more grass colors. Also, the ability to choose the midfield logo to be much larger or to have a "faded" effect similar to LSU.

-More than 2 helmets, the choice of "texture" (Matte, Glossy, Notre Dame's new helmet, Oregon's Crome helmet, etc) and new helmet stripes, logo locations.

-More than 2 home/away jerseys, jersey material (similar to the helmet, shiny for example), jersey manufacturers and more stripes, more number fonts and number size

-Same thing for pants as the jersey

-sock and shoes color options

-more college logos, generic logos, and the ability to change colors in the logos. More than 2 logos per team

That pretty much sums it up for me.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Archived