College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To go along with those BYU pro combats, this helmet has popped up:

IMG_0666.jpg

Please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype .......

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

IMG_0666.jpg

Please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype please let that be a prototype .......

It looks horrible.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's probably already been said but is Oregon still using these uniforms with the wings?

036f7238d206105ac990d6b6aab0face.jpg

There hasn't been any indication that they're changing, but I'd guess they're due for a change soon.

I would imagine the uniform they wore in the Rose Bowl is a pretty good indication.

010312_oregon.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

I can't see the image you posted, but if it is the one I saw after googling, that may be the worst helmet in CFB next year.

IMG_0666.jpg

I can't see the image you posted, but if it is the one I saw after googling, that may be the worst helmet in CFB next year.

Yeah, if it's the all black matte helmet then I agree, its quite awful.

baltimoreravens.png

I agree, but since that picture never loaded, I thought I would post it myself.

Thats not the picture he posted, this was....

IMG_0666.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

IMG_0666.jpg

I agree. In case I didn't make it clear, I wanted it to be a prototype so that it wouldn't be official. Because if it is...... oh god I don't know what. RIP BYU.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

IMG_0666.jpg

There is so much wrong with that beyond the BFBS. Is that Y beveled?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Is that Y beveled?

Doesnt appear to be, think its just the lighting your seeing.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

IMG_0666.jpg

There is so much wrong with that beyond the BFBS. Is that Y beveled?

No, I think that's just the lighting. For me, it's the colors (black and dark blue don't normally look good together) and the fact that it's a very modern helmet with a very traditional logo. Especially after seeing what their Pro Combats will supposedly look like, it just doesn't fit BYU at all. If BYU goes throwback, I want them to go modern throwback. As in, go to their old colors, but put a more modern desgin with them.

Actually, this helmet wouldn't be as bad if it had the cougar logo, and the rest of the uniform matched it.

IMG_0666.jpg

Thanks....after researching the one I found was the only one I saw. This one you posted is much better than mine, but still horrible. Sorry about the confusion. Have a great day!

spacer.png

Archived