College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Georgia has changed their endzone font again. Now have the official "GEORGIA" script and "BULLDOGS" script that the other athletic teams use. I personally enjoy this move. It's a good looking script, and it isn't seen enough.

Here's an example

georgiax-inset-community.jpg

How'd you find that out? I didn't notice anything unusual at the spring game.

Also, Georgia has changed their endzone font again. Now have the official "GEORGIA" script and "BULLDOGS" script that the other athletic teams use. I personally enjoy this move. It's a good looking script, and it isn't seen enough.

Here's an example

georgiax-inset-community.jpg

How'd you find that out? I didn't notice anything unusual at the spring game.

You probably didn't notice because the font in the endzones last season was kind of similar, but more generic. And the fonts were white for the spring game. Not like they used red and black paint to make it pop. They need to, though. The endzones were bland last year...lazy. Not sure why.

Nevermind. Deceived myself. The font is the same as it has been.

Too bad. The custom font would be an upgrade over the Microsoft Word font. The current font is such a downgrade from the block font we've used in the past. I especially miss the elongated yard mark numbers with the red dropshadow. Sanford Stadium hasn't been the same since.

This is so much better.

san2_Sanford_Stadium-s550x309-59813-580.jpg

Too bad. The custom font would be an upgrade over the Microsoft Word font. The current font is such a downgrade from the block font we've used in the past. I especially miss the elongated yard mark numbers with the red dropshadow. Sanford Stadium hasn't been the same since.

This is so much better.

san2_Sanford_Stadium-s550x309-59813-580.jpg

I completely agree

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Wyoming busted out three of its best looks in the Spring game in my own opinion. Not that many people care, but I thought I'd share. Bag on the colors all you want. I love them and its unique

White team:

1335137523586.png

Gold team:

1335137613769.png

Interchangeable Members wore Brown/Brown/Brown

1335137796079.png

See the full gallery here

http://trib.com/sports/gallery-pokes-gold-and-white-spring-game/collection_223e86c2-8caf-11e1-96d7-001a4bcf887a.html#0

Wyoming busted out three of its best looks in the Spring game in my own opinion. Not that many people care, but I thought I'd share. Bag on the colors all you want. I love them and its unique

White team:

1335137523586.png

Gold team:

1335137613769.png

1335137796079.png

http://trib.com/sports/gallery-pokes-gold-and-white-spring-game/collection_223e86c2-8caf-11e1-96d7-001a4bcf887a.html#0

Certainly not the ideal colors but they do put them together nicely

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

That brown-yellow-brown combo is just beautiful

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I hope Wyoming doesn't end up wearing the brown helmet too much. Every now and then is fine, but Wyoming to me is a white helmet team. Just don't push it too far off to the side.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

White team:

1335137523586.png

Gold team:

1335137613769.png

1335137796079.png

Love Wyoming's colors, but these could have been executed better. Glad to see they went with brown shells though... I think they're the only FBS school that uses them.

White team:

1335137523586.png

Gold team:

1335137613769.png

1335137796079.png

Love Wyoming's colors, but these could have been executed better. Glad to see they went with brown shells though... I think they're the only FBS school that uses them.

Agreed. Those brown matte helmets (and the simple Brown/Athletic Gold coloring throughout) are probably my favorite part of those sets. The Gold uniforms are, by miles, their best uniform from a design standpoint. Wyoming needs to model their Brown and White unis after their Golds (no side panels, etc.). Aside from that, they just need to (1) Put a non-tapering Gold double-stripe (would go Gold/Brown/Gold) and (2) Repeat said stripe pattern on the pants, and they'd look very near perfect.

Found this interesting article about how Michigan's colors are not maize and blue anymore. Nike copyrighted the color maize so when Michigan switched to Adidas the colors name was switch to "sun".

http://theozone.net/football/2012/maizeoflies.html

Only an Ohio State site would report that haha Go Bucks!! The Sun and Blue

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Might as well make some comments on the MIzzou uniforms. I like them a lot, but I think the matte black would've looked better if it was flat yellow with a black tiger head logo. just my thoughts.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Might as well make some comments on the MIzzou uniforms. I like them a lot, but I think the matte black would've looked better if it was flat yellow with a black tiger head logo. just my thoughts.

That definitely would have been interesting. I can picture it in my head, and I'd probably like it quite a bit.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived