Quebec Nordiques

B-mer

So I had this idea recently, i'm sure you'll all be able to tell where it came from.

nords1-1.jpg

Based off of the latest All Star Jerseys, and just for fun i went at this as if Columbus gets moved to Quebec City, carrying over some elements from the Blue Jackets uniform.

As you can also see, i have no primary logo. I dont want to use their old N/igloo, so i'm working on finding something suitable. I like taking the route of a viking/"North Man", so we'll see what i can do.

Comment so far?

EDIT: UPDATED with gear and sock

I agree. I think the Nordiques are the team best-suited for the two-toned blue in this fashion. It also sort of has a similar direction in terms of the color changes that were going to take place had they not moved to Colorado. I'm just stuck on the logo.

UPDATED FIRST POST

This needs a little something extra. So far all I see is a variation of the new Jets unis and I really can't stress that enough. Changing the number font would be a great start to make this set more distinct as well as perhaps using the lighter blue as your primary color. Looking forward to the logo you come up with.

Midway.png

not that i directly want to rip off the all star jersey, but what do you think about the same type of design for the piping coming down the arms from the back and wrapping around the front (as opposed to the simple front and back stripe)? I just think it's different and cool but not overly ridiculous and still presents a fairly simple jersey, as the Nordiques were.

Here's a draft, still logoless, with the arm stripe more like the All Star Jerseys. I really like this.

Also changing the Fleur de Lis up a little on the white. I'll have to edit it when i have photoshop available for the navy stroke to come through better.

I see the point on the font being too close to Winnipeg's, so i'll change it once i'm on a computer with my fonts.

nords3.png

Archived