Logolympiad: Event #9

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey! I thought the limits was 2 colours + black and white

MoJoTo's IS two colors. Blue & gold. Just metallicized.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Hey! I thought the limits was 2 colours + black and white

MoJoTo's IS two colors. Blue & gold. Just metallicized.

I know. I was hoping for an appeal once voting comes around. :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Some fine submissions - both in terms of artistic content AND humor.

However, we all realize that the plural of "gas" is "gases", right?

I'm sure that the double-s spelling was meant as an invitation to have some fun. Pardon my spelling-precise interruption. It's just my days as a print and broadcast journalist creeping up on me.

Brian in Boston

As a Democrat, I feel that United Waffles has won the gold medal over avenger by sheer use of his balls if you know what I mean...and I think we all do.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Here's mine... any thoughts?

gigantic.gif

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that was a real logo... nice job.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

As a Democrat, I feel that United Waffles has won the gold medal over avenger by sheer use of his balls if you know what I mean...and I think we all do.

As funny as his is, it doesn't take that many balls to crack a joke at our president... as goofy of a bastard as he is, I think it takes more balls to defend him.... and not in a good way. :P

As funny as his is, it doesn't take that many balls to crack a joke at our president... as goofy of a bastard as he is, I think it takes more balls to defend him.... and not in a good way. :P

Yeah, making fun of Dumbya isn't exactly ballsy. But it is a lot of fun.

Besides, this is a design contest, not a balls contest. :D

Some fine submissions - both in terms of artistic content AND humor.

However, we all realize that the plural of "gas" is "gases", right?

I'm sure that the double-s spelling was meant as an invitation to have some fun. Pardon my spelling-precise interruption. It's just my days as a print and broadcast journalist creeping up on me.

Brian in Boston

Actually, it was a typo on my part.

Saying it aloud was humor enough.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Am I safe to assume that "gas" is just that specific? Like, we can determine if they are a natural gas mining company, a gas station, an propane distributor, etc, etc?

Well, I called them a fuel distributor, but nothing really specific. Feel free to go nuts.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

"As a Democrat, I feel that United Waffles has won the gold medal over avenger by sheer use of his balls if you know what I mean...and I think we all do."

"As funny as his is, it doesn't take that many balls to crack a joke at our president... as goofy of a bastard as he is, I think it takes more balls to defend him.... and not in a good way." :P

"This is a design contest, not a balls contest." :D

And I do believe that the balls' names would be "Big Spaldeen" and "Harry Spladeen", am I right, U-Waff? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived