NBA 2004 Draft Cap

AAO

It's not that bad of a hat. I don't like orange being a the primary color but I'm sure they're improve their identry as time goes on.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think the hat is fine. The orange as the primary color isn't terrible... and I really like the wordmark. Only thing that sucks, of course, is the primary logo.

The use of that wordmark on the jersey is fine in my books. Hopefully they won't screw up the jerseys as bad as they did the logo.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

That's not bad! Hey it's better than the trucker ones the NFL has for their draftees! I agree, that's the Bobcats typeface they'll use.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

It's not personally my style, but I think it's a well designed hat, and hip-hoppers'll dig it. Starchild's right: That wormark is nice, despite it being very similar to the Mav's.

• 3 weeks later...
hearing jerseys may debut next Saturday during the expansion draft party they're throwing June 24.

:puke:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived