Random Hockey Concept

decypher

Hi,

this is my first post although I've been visiting this site for a few months. I know a few guys here (Wurldwyde, Cole, Avenger) from another site. I've seen a lot of work from members of this site and my work is not even close to the quality of theirs. Anyways, I'm not a great logo designer but I do enjoy designing them. Here's my latest work. :)

giantspreview.jpg

I know, the wordmark is bad but I just put it there temporarily to take up space. Comments and criticism would be appreciated. :)

Here are some logos I have designed in the past.

:welcome:

That's some really nice work. I'm not crazy about the grey in the face (maybe lighten it a tad), but it's a solid, simple design. Your other work is great (I especially like the sword in the Fleur).

Most Excellent work Decypher!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Welcome!

I agree with Waffles that the gray face could be lightened a tad. otherwise, real nice. The best of your other logos is the fleur-du-lis(sp). That looks sharp.

Very nice. The uniform color and striping remind me of Latvia's jerseys. Your Giant logo man could also work for a Lumberjacks or Paul Bunyan theme. I'm having a vision of an axe as an alternate/secondary logo...

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Very nice stuff. I also like the Fleur de lis logo the best. What team was that logo for (if any?).

now, is this Moscow Russia, or Moscow Idaho

If it was Moscow Russia I think that the logo would be too stereotypically Russian, but for another Moscow city in North America it's a beautiful logo.

Great Work. Keep em coming.

Hey, welcome to the board. Love the concept, especially if it was intended for Moscow, Idaho. Also love that Cardinal.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Thanks for all the comments. :) The concept was originally intended for Winnipeg but I recieved a request for a non-NA based team so I thought out of all the logos I had laying around, this fit the best. That fleur-de-lis logo was another random logo I made. No real team name or siginificance.

Archived