XLS - Xtreme Soccer League

Kaito

NORTH AMERICAN NORTHERN

Victoria Valor

Wabana Miners

Heroic NYC (needs no explanation)

Flagship SC (Erie's known as the Flagship City)

Bridgeport Tugs

NORTH AMERICAN EASTERN

Georgetown Invaders

Raleigh 180 (center of the Research Triangle, 180 degrees in one)

Halifax the Brave (Scottish heritage, old song "Scotland the Brave" reference)

Atlanta Kings (needs no mention)

Tallahassee Tigers

NORTH AMERICAN CENTRAL

Mechanical Windsor (automotive capital of Canada)

Wichita Flyers

Austin 1836 (if Houston can't have it, SOMEBODY in Texas should!)

Fifth Star SC (Chicago's flag has four stars...it's like an "eighth wonder of the world" statement)

Werewolves of London (Ah-WOOOOOO!)

NORTH AMERICAN WESTERN

Trojan Worms of the Silicon Valley

Lethbridge Whoop Ups (Fort Whoop Up tribute)

Alaska Drillers

Winnipeg Bruins (subtle reference to a black bear named Winnipeg which A.A. Milne saw in the zoo...along with a Canada goose named "Pooh," it became the inspiration for...well, you know)

Aurora Suns (the Sunrise of Colorado is its nickname)

bYhYmxh.png

Great team names.. I was thinking of doing something with ships for Erie. I was thinking along the lines of Clippers but I like the Flagship a whole lot better.

Glad you love it, thank you. Indoor soccer logos are some what different and so are the uniforms. When I played, it was just a tee shirt, soccer shorts, socks and indoor soccer shoes. We just had a soccer ball with the city name above it... cheap bastards lol. I wanted something that stood out from traditional soccer logos with this series, might be a few that seem "traditional" but I am going to keep that whole hockey meets soccer feel with them.

nice! but the bull doesn't look like a bull with those coliours. try colours that will make the animal look nicer.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

nice! where did you get this logo? Some company designed this logo for a sim league I was in! I remember the original one has the ring in his nose but I said to take it out

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/minotaurs.png

I based it on a couple of bull logos I was looking at online (google search on bulls and steers) its a little bit of couple mixed together, I didn't even noticed that one out there. If its too much of a problem, I can go back and change it around.. only so many ways to draw a bull head. As for the colors, its nothing final but I shall go back and change them around. Hmmm... how about a deep brown instead of the orange to go along with the goldish font color?

nice! where did you get this logo? Some company designed this logo for a sim league I was in! I remember the original one has the ring in his nose but I said to take it out

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/minotaurs.png

I based it on a couple of bull logos I was looking at online, I didn't even noticed that one out there but this one provided the most inspiration for it: http://www.icebulls.org/news/2009/8/19/new-logo-unveiled.html

If its too much of a problem, I can go back and change it around.. only so many ways to draw a bull head. As for the colors, its nothing final but I shall go back and change them around. Hmmm... how about a deep brown instead of the orange to go along with the goldish font color?

nope doesn't bother me, just wondering, go ahead and keep it the way it is

vegasbowl.png

I never seen that site before and if you look at mine before and after.. there were differences. Yes, I based my art on logos I seen out there. But any who takes a logo that is 350x350 and make it 1599x1332 which is the original size of mine, the logo would be blurry and such now matter how much was done in photoshop or at least what I know how to do. I am rather new at all of this and it seemed like fun to make my own league...

How's this, MBurmy?

%7Boption%7D

You're killing me man. You took the nose-ring out, rotated the horns and did a few other minor adjustments to that logo.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for altering existing logos to show how you would like them to be drawn. But to say that you were merely inspired by a few existing logos out there is utter BS. Sorry man, I'm calling you out hard on this because it's not that big of a deal to just straight up say that you made a few minor edits to an already existing logo instead of taking all the "inspired" credit.

Picture33.png

Archived