Tebow in a Jets Uniform

Sapphire

Where can I find ESPN LOL on my guide? I'm not seeing it. Do I have to pay extra?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I know it's good and fun when we do it and such, but I HATE when trading card companies and media outlets use the photoshopped images. Tebow never has been in a Jets uniform. Don't pretend. Picture him in a Broncos uniform and slap he Jets information on there now.

Could just be me, though.

Who the F is doing photoshops for ESPN? This is a disaster hahah... Also, can anyone do something similar with Tebow like the Peyton thread in different unis - Maybe in the Jets uni and Jags?

2wgab5v.jpg

Charlie Sheen as a Jet?

This is the best Tebow photoshop job I've see so far:

tebow_jets.png

6uXNWAo.png

I know it's good and fun when we do it and such, but I HATE when trading card companies and media outlets use the photoshopped images. Tebow never has been in a Jets uniform. Don't pretend. Picture him in a Broncos uniform and slap he Jets information on there now.

Could just be me, though.

I agree, but mainly because the photoshops look so bad. I hate fake looking cards.

niagaraq.png

The Bowman looks more legit... because its a shovel pass/pitch

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Who the F is doing photoshops for ESPN? This is a disaster hahah... Also, can anyone do something similar with Tebow like the Peyton thread in different unis - Maybe in the Jets uni and Jags?

2wgab5v.jpg

Charlie Sheen as a Jet?

LOL that's exactly what i thought when i saw it!

Archived