Legoized Sport - What can you come up with?

blase

not sure if this is the same thing, since it's more than just a column....

but me and my daughter were playing legos a few months back, and i made pk subban.

407817_10150569436196480_564581479_11216221_541836648_n.jpg

I get and like four of the six in that image from Lego (I don't get top left or top right), but I don't get either one of yours, Blase. But that ^^ is amazing.

top left is Donald, Dewy, Hughie and Louie and i dont get his either

I get and like four of the six in that image from Lego (I don't get top left or top right), but I don't get either one of yours, Blase. But that ^^ is amazing.

Top right is Lucky Luke and the Daltons.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Here's a couple sport ones I did:

42366859.png

Hmm....Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Barkley....and Wilkins? The last two I'm not very certain of.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm assuming everyone have seen these floating around:

imaginelegocampaignhamb.jpg

Here's a couple sport ones I did:

67835111.png

42366859.png

Give it a go and show us what you come up with!!!

The bottom one: Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Patrick Ewing, Hakeem Olajuwon

The top one: Kevin Johnson flopping while attempting a layup (left) then crying for the foul (right).

Did a quick search. The top right one is Lucky Luke and The Daltons (a popular European comic, according to Wikipedia, I've never heard of before today). They've also shown up in animated and live-action films and video games.

And for anyone interested in seeing/reading more about the campaign it's called "Imagine": http://www.boredpanda.com/imagine-minimalist-lego-toons/

Did a quick search. The top right one is Lucky Luke and The Daltons (a popular European comic, according to Wikipedia, I've never heard of before today). They've also shown up in animated and live-action films and video games.

And for anyone interested in seeing/reading more about the campaign it's called "Imagine": http://www.boredpand...ist-lego-toons/

Just like I said at 9:26 this morning...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

And for anyone interested in seeing/reading more about the campaign it's called "Imagine": http://www.boredpand...ist-lego-toons/

Just like I said at 9:26 this morning...

Ah, now I see it. Read through the post to see if anyone had figured that one out (it was the also the only one I didn't get) and completely missed your reply.

These are very cool... can you share any information?

Not exactly what the OP meant, but here's a personal project I've been working on recently. Found an online 3D print company to make the custom parts for me and now I have these...

CIMG3012.jpg

CIMG3049.jpg

9erssteve

These are very cool... can you share any information?

I designed the parts using Rhino 4 which is a 3D CAD/CAM program and had them made by a company called Shapeways, google them and you'll find their site, it's pretty cool.

With regards the parts themselves I hope to have them available for sale in the VERY near future so keep an eye out and I'll let you know when they're ready.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Archived