College sports youth logos

deliver2david

• 2 weeks later...

http://news.fsu.edu/More-FSU-News/Florida-State-revives-Cimarron-character-to-promote-athletics

"Cimarron will also serve as the mascot of the Florida State University Kid?s Club."

"Florida State commissioned the design and fabrication of Cimarron by Scollon Productions Inc. in the fall of 2011. Scollon has been the costume character designer and manufacturer of choice for many corporations worldwide, including Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and more than 100 sports teams."

Florida-State-revives-Cimarron-character-to-promote-athletics_medium.jpg

Cimarron-costume_imagelarge.jpg

i hate to break into anime otaku here, but some of these logos are cute, some are DAWWWWWW, and some of these are KAWAIIIIIIII!!!!!!(japanese for "cute". generally screamed at by japanese schoolgirls).

On 4/18/2012 at 1:25 AM, shaydre1019 said:
On 4/17/2012 at 9:24 AM, deliver2david said:

Anybody else think that ole miss bear looks like an adult bear trying to fool us into thinking he's a younger bear (cub?) ?

It struck me that you said that about one that happens to have been placed next to Penn State.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen any of these...thanks for sharing.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 3 weeks later...

Arizona Wildcats

honorsheadder.jpg

Sorry, but this looks like an assault is about to be committed.

It has always looked to me like Wilbur's pants (yea yeah, they're chaps) are somewhere around his knees on that logo. How hard would it be to have a couple cute cuddly wildcats for your kids club logo?

Ah well. Bring on the copper helmet with red jersey.

Archived