brandIDENTITY: Bridging Past & Present Into the Future

tBBP

Well now that we?ve seen what Nike's new uniforrm cuts look like?I finally went on ahead and finished this thing out.

For those who caught my NPC Pittsburgh Steelers concept, this is essentially the same thing here. As I mentioned in regards to that set, I like and actually prefer the Futura numbers?in my mind, they make the entire ensemble appear modern, even when it really isn?t. That said, I also feel the Steelers would really benefit by sticking solely to black and yellow (save the ?gold? comments; that?s yellow in my eyes :P)?but I also added a wee bit of ?stainless steel? (read: dark silver) trim to this. If you look hard enough, you might catch something in the black pants stripe. And just because many have been curious about it for a long time, I included a pair of alternate black pants and alternate white socks (key word here being alternate), to be worn on the road on the rare occasion. Oh, and the logo is my interpretation of an updated ?Steelmark? emblem?again, same one as from that NPC concept set.

Here?s the visual?have at it.

PITsteelers_stylebook1.png

PITsteelers_stylebook2.png

As always, all feedback is welcome.

~Buc

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I can see where you're saying the blue gets lost a bit...its the same as what they use now but I may look at going back to lighten it a bit.

And at some point I want to render these in action...but first I gotta get around to making some new templates since the uniform cuts are all different now, meaning sometime soon Imma have to get to googlin'.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Love the update...nice work all around.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I found a bunch of pictures of the Ion helmets on some website somewhere when they first came out?I don't even remember the name of it, but the images all had perfect lighting effects, which is how I was able to come up with those.

There's a nice quality that the grey brings, but I do think it would be crisper without it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

There's a lot to like here. I LOVE the updated logo. It addresses a few of the problems with the current logo (balance, colors, etc.) that many people don't want to change for the sake of "tradition" without being too much of a leap to work. Very nice.

I also like the conservative use of gray (I've been working on a similar look for the Steelers) and the overall unification of the identity's look throughout logos, colors, uniforms, numerals, etc.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived