EURO 2012 Sigs & Avas

Conrad.

Well, since my favorite soccer club (Barcelona) has essentially ended their season, I decided to focus on the next major soccer event, Euro 2012. As you can imagine, I'm a Spain supporter, and hopefully they can pull out the victory to salvage the season for the Barcelona players on La Furia Roja. Anywho, here's the signature and avatar previews, for both a dark and light-colored team. All of these will be done based on what color the specific team's home kit is for Euro 2012. I went through and created vectors of ALL 16 teams' badges that will go on the ava/sig...I figured I'd ask everyone which team they want, as opposed to making 16 sig/ava combos for each team. So, if you're interested, post which team you'd like, and I'll fill the request as time permits. Thanks!

euro2012ava_ESP.png

euro2012sig_ESP.png

euro2012ava_GRE.png

euro2012sig_GRE.png

BONUS! A widescreen wallpaper of all 16 teams, divided into their groups:

th_Euro2012WP.png

(^ this shows what logo/colors the ava/sig will have when i fill your request ^)

The look fantastic, only thing I could comment on is the Polish logo, using the traditional crest instead of the new football federation would be more suitable because their is a lot of disdain for the PZPN.

Recently when Nike released the new Poland kits without the traditional crest and the PZPN logo only there was public outcry and in the end they were forced to add it to the shirts.

The look fantastic, only thing I could comment on is the Polish logo, using the traditional crest instead of the new football federation would be more suitable because their is a lot of disdain for the PZPN.

Recently when Nike released the new Poland kits without the traditional crest and the PZPN logo only there was public outcry and in the end they were forced to add it to the shirts.

I thought the same. Would be nicer with this Badge.

200px-Herb_Polski.svg.png

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived