Mighty Ducks Concept

puckcool22

I like them! They're different but in a good way. I like the little accents around the logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The colour scheme might work, but IMO that logo on an orange background does not work.

Besides, the forward facing duck-mask logo is much better, minus the surrounding text.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The color scheme works, and the jersey striping does too. The logo looks funny and sorta off balance. Maybe replace the profile duck head with the straight-ahead face featured on the current shoulder patch. Sort of a hybrid.

Not bad, but it's a little too Oregony for me, with those colors.

Me too... except of course that Oregon use neither of those colors. :P

Oregon uses a much truer green and yellow, not jade and orange.

puck...you sure you're okay? *waves hand over puckcool's eyes*

heh, makes sense. they go original originally, their first three alts are originals, and then they rip off the Kings. gankin the Blues makes all the sense in the world :D

besides, that logo doesn't look right withouth the sticks. it's sort of like how the Angels' A needs the halo.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

puck...you sure you're okay?  *waves hand over puckcool's eyes*

heh, makes sense.  they go original originally, their first three alts are originals, and then they rip off the Kings.  gankin the Blues makes all the sense in the world :D

besides, that logo doesn't look right withouth the sticks.  it's sort of like how the Angels' A needs the halo.

lol but these are sorta similar to the kings, but its still a different template- and traditional style templates are bound to look similar. This is probably actually more like the bruins vintage. But as long as the bold colors are different, most people just dont care. Look at the coyotes- that was the leafs cup winning uniforms. Look at the oilers and 94 rangers white- that was chicago.

I'm actually gonna make a new thread with some more teams done in this template.

signature.gif

Archived