North Dakota State University Bison

chriscj83

Huge upgrade for the full logos, and smart move dumping the brown bison logos they had. I agree the head is a downgrade. That was my favorite logo. Did CI Apparel do these? They were the ones that did the previous head logo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Huge upgrade for the full logos, and smart move dumping the brown bison logos they had. I agree the head is a downgrade. That was my favorite logo. Did CI Apparel do these? They were the ones that did the previous head logo.

From the article,

Logo changes and the typeface were developed from the existing shapes and letters by Pennsylvania-based Joe Bosack Graphic Design Company.

It's good that they were all redesigned by one company, unlike the last set. Flint created the previous full body logos in '99, while CI made the original head logo in '06.

qvAvG.jpg

As a Bison fan, one of the problems with the old helmet logo was that you didn't see much green. It was gold on gold (or yellow on yellow, if you prefer). The new logo should look better on the helmets.

But I agree on the head. I liked the old one better than the new one. But I'll get used to it.

Archived