Denver Broncos concept

vicfurth

Pandering to teenagers with bad taste is always a bad idea. :D

The Broncos orange jerseys are fantastic! They are vibrant, and inject life into a rather dull navy scheme. There is a reason why polls show a majority prefering it. I don't mind the navy, but I vastly prefer the orange - not based on history or anything else, I just think they look much better. Plus, I'm generally a fan of the helmet being a different color than the home jersey.

broncos should be orange, in my opinion... for no other reason than the fact that every stupid team on the planet has to wear navy blue for some reason. if there is another color you COULD wear, then i recommend you do it. :) chargers in light blue? broncos in orange? great ideas. they're traditional, and they aren't navy blue. it's win-win to me :)

and the browns should never ever ever ever wear an orange alternate again. BROWNS... they should wear BROWN. orange helmets and socks? cool with me, since they need a secondary color. but the browns in anything but brown is just wrong.

I think they need some pant stripes, but I like the jerseys. I just think they should wear those orange alts full time and go back to royal blue... I hate how every team that wore royal 10 years ago wears navy now.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I also think it needs a stripe, but that's not the point of this thread. The point was to see what it'd look like without the wings. I think it looks great both ways, all bias aside, of course.

I hate how every team that wore royal 10 years ago wears navy now.

I'm pretty sure that New York still has the same shade of blue that they've always worn.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

speaking of orange, anyone see when Illinois Football went all orange against Missouri last year??? I honestly usually like the all one color look every now and then (bears a couple times in all blue, or any team in all white) but I couldn't stand that bright orange from head to toe. Hideous...

I digress....I like the broncos unis as is. Orange for history, one game a year.

Peace,

pc

Are you so sure the Broncos wore orange helmets at that game??? Doesn't the league each team to one helmet (the Redskins' last year being an exception) - also, here's a pic from the snow game, apparently won off a kicker's foot -

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/...eason/2002.html

They did wear orange jerseys, but I the phoit shows the blue helmets...

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/...img/1124win.jpg

i think it looks sweet. But the helmet logo still sucks.

It looks like it was done with a stencil set--but it is better than their older ones...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I also think it needs a stripe, but that's not the point of this thread. The point was to see what it'd look like without the wings. I think it looks great both ways, all bias aside, of course.
I hate how every team that wore royal 10 years ago wears navy now.

I'm pretty sure that New York still has the same shade of blue that they've always worn.

Yea, but they're an exception.

Rams, Broncos, Bills, Patriots, Seahawks all wore royal 10 years ago and have navy now.

It's not just football either...

Brewers, Mavericks, Warriors, Nets, Pitt.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Archived