Michigan Announces One-Use Jersey For Opening Game

Teams that wear "special" jerseys against us haven't had much luck. Remember the Georgia Blackout game in 2008? Florida's all whites and white helmet in 2009 SEC CG? Miss St went all black last year? We destroyed them in each game.

We'll just stick to our traditional "kick your ass" crimson and white plain jerseys

2qluyo7.png

I agree with most of you. I love all of the jerseys of the last two years. As a Michigan fan though, I don't really like them tinkering with it so often. The team and the fans pride ourselves on the tradition. The Notre Dame game was fine and so was the Sugar Bowl. They just need to settle on one, preferably the Sugar Bowl ones.

I think most people would be okay with going to the Sugar Bowl uniforms. This is a pretty good look for them:

image redacted

I may add a maize outline to the stripes and that might be perfect. I could live without the outline too. It's a good look.

Even this looks good:

image redacted

I just don't like the white pants full time.

I thought we all agreed on which road uni was their best?

UMBrady.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I've never been a fan of those kind of shoulders with colored pants. To me that jersey would be much better if they wore white pants with it, but for what it is it's fine.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I agree with most of you. I love all of the jerseys of the last two years. As a Michigan fan though, I don't really like them tinkering with it so often. The team and the fans pride ourselves on the tradition. The Notre Dame game was fine and so was the Sugar Bowl. They just need to settle on one, preferably the Sugar Bowl ones.

I think most people would be okay with going to the Sugar Bowl uniforms. This is a pretty good look for them:

image redacted

I may add a maize outline to the stripes and that might be perfect. I could live without the outline too. It's a good look.

Even this looks good:

image redacted

I just don't like the white pants full time.

image redacted

I never said it was their best option. I said if they went with them full time, I don't think people would be too upset. The Brady era uniforms are a good pick too. I wouldn't mind those coming back. I just don't see Adidas picking Nike's designs for one of their most high profile teams.

Teams that wear "special" jerseys against us haven't had much luck. Remember the Georgia Blackout game in 2008? Florida's all whites and white helmet in 2009 SEC CG? Miss St went all black last year? We destroyed them in each game.

We'll just stick to our traditional "kick your ass" crimson and white plain jerseys

Well good luck! I didn't know you played for Alabama. :P Just a joke, but they are the defending National Champions. They are a good team and I hope Michigan gives them a good game. I do think Michigan has a good chance to win this game. We will see in 37 days though.

UMBrady.jpg

No doubt it is, but it doesn't seem they're going to revert back to that. I'd hope for some sort of hybrid of this and the Sugar Bowl jerseys.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Meeesheegan Titans, eh? Honestly, I wouldn't mind the bumblebee jerseys they wore against Sparty as the fulltime roads, but then I aint a Michigan fan.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

These look really nice in this video. And does anyone know the song in this? I kinda like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GyIlc6nGk

EDIT: The song is Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and the rest of the song sucks. Kind of disappointed.

Awesome video! :)

When looking at the white jersey and yolk, is anyone else reminded of this:

107170191_crop_650x440.jpg?1311100329

I'm not saying they are the same, but the jersey is close.

Might work better with navy sleeves and yellow trim.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I despise UM, but I am in love with the bumble bee shoulder aways they wore against us last year. Nix the helmet numbers, and that would be a great away set with classic flair.

Not a fan of this one-off, though.

Archived