2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

21-7 Zona. Fire Schwartz?

Perhaps the most disappointing team in the league this season. I was expecting a repeat of last year, if not more out of the Lions. I don't think Detroit fires Schwartz this season. But if there is a repeat in 2013 (unless given the Fontes/Millen treatment) he'll definitely be looking for work.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is no such thing as a non call. The call he made was no call. Therefore the facemask wasn't a "non-call", the call was that it wasn't called.

Okay, EyeAmRumsfeld.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I know one thing the Seahawks are on fire

The 'Bags have gone 50+ against two of the NFL's trashiest teams (Cards and BIlls). I'm not looking too much into this scoring outburst until they can light it up against a quality opponent.

6uXNWAo.png

The 'Bags have gone 50+ against two of the NFL's trashiest teams (Cards and BIlls). I'm not looking too much into this scoring outburst until they can light it up against a quality opponent.

50+ against any NFL team is impressive, let alone in consecutive weeks.

Damn, this Cowboys-Steerlers game is a good one and its heading to OT. C'mon Cowboys!

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Does anybody want to win the AFC North?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Who's got the tie-breaker between the Giants, 'Boys and 'Skins?

I can't believe Dallas and Washington have come back from the dead. However, I can believe the Giants underachieving this time of year.

6uXNWAo.png

Right now Washington holds the tiebreaker over Dallas and New York. Dallas holds the tiebreaker over New York. Right now Minnesota has the 6th seed in the playoffs based on tiebreakers over Chicago and Dallas.

Tiebreakers can be confusing sometimes, but that only adds to the drama at the end of the year.

Punch, don't look now, but your Vikings have the 6th seed in the NFC right now. You guys have a hell of a shot at the postseason, especially with the MVP Adrian Peterson.

I'm celebrating for the rest of the week, but I know how important these next two games are. Houston on the road will be tough, not to mention the home game against the NFC North champs. If the Vikings somehow makes it in, Adrian Peterson will go down as a folk hero in Minnesota lore. Or we'll forget about it come next year's 6-10 season. :P

You'll get your wish next week when Seattle lights up the Forty Whiners inside the most hostile stadium in the league.

They're not gonna drop 50+, but the way things are going right now... It's going to be so grand to see the Seahawks back on the proverbial throne come next week (provided New England does it's job)

You'll get your wish next week when Seattle lights up the Forty Whiners inside the most hostile stadium in the league.

They're not gonna drop 50+, but the way things are going right now... It's going to be so grand to see the Seahawks back on the proverbial throne come next week (provided New England does it's job)

I'm not sold on Kapernick and the "Fraudy-Niners" like the rest of the country either. However, I don't see Seattle running up the score on San Fran. If the 'Hawks are to pull out a win, it'll be by one score, tops.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived