Logos that would look great on a (hockey) jersey?

Aardvark

The NHL is the only league in which (almost) all of its teams has a picture on its jersey, rather than just a name or numbers. My question is, what primary or secondary logos in other sports would look good on a jersey like NHL logos do?

To me, this jersey rivals some of the NHL's best jerseys:

wayman_tisdale.JPG

Are those white hockey pants?

Shhhh! They're true to the actual Bears uniforms. It was a part of a series I did moving Chicago sports teams unis to different templates. I know white hockey breezers are a no-no.

Although I think it has been done. I just can't remember by who.

(Didn't the LA Kings once have yellow breezers?)

Are those white hockey pants?

Shhhh! They're true to the actual Bears uniforms. It was a part of a series I did moving Chicago sports teams unis to different templates. I know white hockey breezers are a no-no.

Although I think it has been done. I just can't remember by who.

(Didn't the LA Kings once have yellow breezers?)

You're thinking of the '74-'75 Washington Capitals (and yes the LA Kings did have yellow breezers, '73-'79).

'74-'75 Capitals

'73 LA Kings

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

On my IPod, I can't upload pics. But the Myrtle Beach Pelicans logo, A associate club of the Texas Rangers, IMO would look phenomenal. I went to a game while on vacay and never thought a minor league could look so classy.

Here is what he is talking about:

n0x6l9egbdrmgxye7kk7u347j.gif

spacer.png

On my IPod, I can't upload pics. But the Myrtle Beach Pelicans logo, A associate club of the Texas Rangers, IMO would look phenomenal. I went to a game while on vacay and never thought a minor league could look so classy.

osuna2c20edgar20532520500px.jpg?w=500&h=323

freeman2c20freddie20594720500px1.jpg?w=500&h=292

500px-Heyward-Jason-1305.jpg

And yes the player with the number 34 is Jason Heyward.

I'm sorry but I don't really see how this could work on a hockey uniform. That's my opinion.

mcbqza.jpg

I'm sorry but I don't really see how this could work on a hockey uniform. That's my opinion.

Their old set was better IMO.

The NHL is the only league in which (almost) all of its teams has a picture on its jersey, rather than just a name or numbers. My question is, what primary or secondary logos in other sports would look good on a jersey like NHL logos do?

wayman_tisdale.JPG

A hockey jersey with a basketball on the front just seems silly.

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

wayman_tisdale.JPG

Yrah, but they could just use the actual Sun.

I just said hockey jersey because they usually look better with logos than other types of jerseys.

On 8/1/2012 at 9:11 PM, raysfan24 said:
On 7/31/2012 at 6:54 PM, GangGr33n FTW said:

Love the blue belts.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Their old set was better IMO.

12 is Freedy Freeman. The Pelican used to be part of the Braves Organization. He also might have mean't the Pelican on Freeman's hat that MAYBE could work.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

wayman_tisdale.JPG

Yrah, but they could just use the actual Sun.

I just said hockey jersey because they usually look better with logos than other types of jerseys.

Plus there's nothing "silly" about it at all. NFL sleeve stripes and NHL sleeve stripes match up pretty well. Making hybrid fan jerseys is great. I used to love the old Starter NFL baseball jerseys back in the '90s.

Archived