Houston Texans Secondary Logo

hugevolsfan

I have fixed the neck it was bothering me when I posted but I wanted to see what others said.

I will post an update when I get a few more suggestions. What about the hooves can I approve?

I like them the way they are now because I wanted them exaggerated.

Does anyone else think the head is to big?

I used the original pic in the thread as reference & it is the same size.

Also I would like to hear from any Texan fans.

Actually, I think it's quite good as is. Guys, you gotta realize it's a relatively abstract logo. Not everything is gonna be perfectly identical to an actual bull. Look at the head itself. See how parts of it come to sharp points that wouldn't in real life? This is carried over onto the body. And you have to look at perspective as well. What's gonna be the closest part to you when looking straight at it? The head. So it's gonna appear slightly bigger. I think he has it pretty well sized right now. Really the only "picky" thing I would fix is where the white "seperation" comes down from the head to the body. If you look, once on the body, it widens just a bit more than where it ends on the head. Maybe fix that to where it matches better. Actually, if you're in Illustrator, take the "handle" for that curve on the red side and take it up just a tad and then over to the left a bit until you see it flow better. That's all that really needs to be done. I guess you could reduce the size of the incut of the tail so it doesn't look so much like a crab claw, but other than that, me likey everything about this. Great job.

It seems to me the head logo is looking right, (its left) to me I think the body you made looks awkward because it's facing forward and the basically the neck is just turned right. But when I see the head I see an animal facing right..

Same reason the full-body broncos logo looks so wierd.. That bound be a silhouette to match the head, and this should be a 3/4 angle, not head on

So I would build out the bull/steer body similar to the (reverse of the) bengals full body tiger logo, coming from left to right. Because the bengals seem to have the disembodied head / add on the body concept correct.

I would at Least like to see what it looks like (I imagine similar to a cross between the bengals and the bills)

OR if you want to use this body, I would like to see how it looks flipped around horrizontally, do at least it's all going in the same direction... Back-left to front-right.. Without the twisted neck (reverse the colors obv.)

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

It seems to me the head logo is looking right, (its left) to me I think the body you made looks awkward because it's facing forward and the basically the neck is just turned right. But when I see the head I see an animal facing right..

Same reason the full-body broncos logo looks so wierd.. That bound be a silhouette to match the head, and this should be a 3/4 angle, not head on

So I would build out the bull/steer body similar to the (reverse of the) bengals full body tiger logo, coming from left to right. Because the bengals seem to have the disembodied head / add on the body concept correct.

I would at Least like to see what it looks like (I imagine similar to a cross between the bengals and the bills)

OR if you want to use this body, I would like to see how it looks flipped around horrizontally, do at least it's all going in the same direction... Back-left to front-right.. Without the twisted neck (reverse the colors obv.)

I think the perspective is fine. The bull's head appears to be looking down to the left. Like it's looking down at you.

Here are some merchandise gear to wrap up this thread. I really like these & if I were a Texans fan would buy one for sure. What do you all think!

HouT-shirt.png

HouPoloShirt.png

HouPoloShirtWhite.png

That.... actually works. Very well, in fact.

I'd even go as far as to say this is the ONLY way you could do a full body Texans logo.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived