Women's Professional Soccer Redesign

DawgPacPBH

Hey guys, long time no see!

So as you may or may not know, the Women's Professional Soccer league folded earlier this year, but a new iteration of it has been announced for spring 2013! I plan on redesigning (at least) the crest of each of the most recent teams, as well as any new ones announced!

Western New York Flash

WPHJK.jpg

Sky Blue F.C.

ig7vS.jpg

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving that Flash logo, but I don't know about Sky Blue. Those thin lines doesn't really give the logo much strength. I don't know how else to put it...

Yeah, i wanted to make it a thicker word mark, but for some reason it really pops to me the way it is. I'll work on it though, see what it would look like.

Here's my WIP of the Atlanta Beat. I borrowed from the Atlanta city crest, with a more abstract take on the wings, and cleaned up the outer rim design. Used crossing drumsticks to represent "Beat", and working on the wordmark now!

Imktl.jpg

Dribbble!

The crests look good. I've always thought the WPS' branding should be better and what they really need is proper soccer crests. Good job.

I actually really like Sky Blue FC. The thin writing gives a sort-of dreamy quality to the logo which is good considering the name.

Really nice, clean work on all of these, Pete. I really hate your username on here — I always forget it's you haha.

Hahaha I know, I wanna re-sign up but I like my "joined Feb. 03" and I don't want everyone to be like "WHO'S THIS NEW GUY?" and go through THAT whole ordeal. Whatever, the DawgPac was the best Pro Beach Hockey team ever. Should I redesign their logo? I think I just came up with a new project.

Dribbble!

These are all like amazing, but i think the Sky Blue FC one is actually my favorite. I also think the Flash redesign sets it off better. Nicely done sir :)

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived