Whose jersey should I get?

johnnysama

Decisions, decisions.

With an end of year sale occuring at my local sports store at my mall, I am in a quandary. Whose jersey should I get, Tom Brady's or Aaron Rodgers? They are both great #12s, but I can only get one. Which one would it be, if you had to pick?

Thanks.

UBwef0L.png

Aaron Rodgers... Packers have better jerseys.

QFT.

If those two teams are to be the choice, then it doesn't seem to be much of a choice at all.

Do you always collect #12s?

Not really; I have a few other jerseys that aren't #12s. XD

UBwef0L.png

Whose jersey do you feel like you'll have an easier time getting down the line? Obviously both jerseys will be in production for some time, but eventually players retire. Aaron Rodgers will still be on the shelf when Tom Brady leaves the league assuming nothing crazy happens. I'd say go with Tom Brady right now. I believe the opportunity to get a Rodgers jersey will come again.

Whose jersey do you feel like you'll have an easier time getting down the line? Obviously both jerseys will be in production for some time, but eventually players retire. Aaron Rodgers will still be on the shelf when Tom Brady leaves the league assuming nothing crazy happens. I'd say go with Tom Brady right now. I believe the opportunity to get a Rodgers jersey will come again.

Have to agree 100% with this!

untitled-6.jpg

Archived