The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

If the league goes to mandatory visors (and they will) then they have to be strong right away and knock off this silly practice

fliptop.jpg

What is the point of that, Kronwall? I noticed during the Olympics where visors are mandatory a lot of players did the same thing.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they scored their 20,000th goal all-time. That's kind of neat.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Brian Gionta scored it.

And it's not all-time, it's their 20 000th NHL goal. Pre-1917 games don't count.

Close enough :P . Still pretty neat-o.

SRO in the box tonight. At one point, the Blues had five players in there while the Kings had four. Add in a disallowed goal, too.

q4uQJG0.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I've always been curious, why are teams allowed to substitute players to serve penalties?

Most likely it's a goaltender that's been given a penalty and you wouldn't want to put the goalie in the penalty box.

I've always been curious, why are teams allowed to substitute players to serve penalties?

Most likely it's a goaltender that's been given a penalty and you wouldn't want to put the goalie in the penalty box.

Dwight King 2 min for Slashing; Served by Dustin Penner.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

oh noes now the league might be holding him accountable for endangering opposing players this is awful why must he forever bear this cross

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I really don't like Ovechkin. He is way overrated and gets all the calls, even though he plays dirty. The only time he gets called for penalties is on defense. He just went full speed into Rask with no signs of stopping.

Too bad Johnny Boychuk's defensive knowledge is roughly that of "mentally retarded."

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Remenda is livid at Ratto, etc.

Edit: He's calmer now. Just never seen Remenda that pissed, but I had to change the channel, can't listen to Ratto.

Sharks escape with a win. Two points. Go Team Teal!!

He was WAY more livid at him late last year when the Sharks got blanked at Phoenix and they were on the outside looking in at the time.

Ratto said tonight that the Sharks stole the win, while Remenda thought they earned it, which is why they disagreed tonight.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Remenda is livid at Ratto, etc.

Again?

What about this time?

Didn't really hear, left the Tv room for a minute, came back and Drew said "I really don't want to do this again, but I don't what game Ratto and the crew was watching this was not a ski mask game" Ratto basically was saying the Sharks didn't play well, only Niemi did. I partially agree, but I must have missed last year's heated disagreement. I can only handle listening to Ratto in moderation though.

What the hell is wrong with the Blues, they seem to be giving goals up left and right this year. They blew a 2 goal 3rd period lead and surrendered 6 to LA tonight.(The Kings are hot) I guess Elliott has fallen off a cliff, but Halak wasn't good tonight, 5 goals given up on 21 shots.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Ratto is awesome and hilarious and I won't hear otherwise.

Hey that's cool. I think he does make good points at times, he just has a round about way of doing so, which is fine, but that's why I can only listen/read to what he has to say. For example the Manti Te'o is the next Tim Tebow. It turned out to be a understandable comparison, in terms of Te'o's scouting/performance ,etc. However I felt the title implied something a lot more strange and a bit misleading. This is just one example, but yeah.

Archived