• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC United is heading to the US Open Cup Final! 3 wins in the league, yet still have a chance for a trophy. What a year!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I'm just not sure that her orientation will in fact make her more sensitive to the issue.

I wish it would, because then I could support her in the primary. But she's too chummy with business interests for my taste.

I do not know much about her but I would think it would be human nature to not want to help out someone that runs a government that would at least imprison you or at worst kill you if you were from the UAE instead of the USA.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

You mean they don't have concrete plans? There's less certainty now than before the team was awarded.

And I think you'll find all of the Democratic candidates are equally in favor of gay rights; you don't have to be gay. Ironically, Quinn is more a corporatist than anything else; she's the most likely amongst them to favor steering taxpayer finds to corporate interests.

I hear she hates sports and dose not even think existing stadiums should exist.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You mean they don't have concrete plans? There's less certainty now than before the team was awarded.

And I think you'll find all of the Democratic candidates are equally in favor of gay rights; you don't have to be gay. Ironically, Quinn is more a corporatist than anything else; she's the most likely amongst them to favor steering taxpayer finds to corporate interests.

I hear she hates sports and dose not even think existing stadiums should exist.

I don't know about her stance on existing stadiums but she is against the NYCFC stadium from what I can see from this article.

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/politics/2013/05/8529608/quinn-says-councilmans-anti-sheik-soccer-stadium-argument-raises-va

If I can recall she was a big opponent in Citi FIeld and New Yankee Stadium, she also was opposed to the Olympics and Westside Stadium and she is the driving force behind the MSG eviction. She does not want to even build stadiums with private funds.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's been a great run. It's a shame it is going to end so badly for you. ;)

It probably will, but the fact that we're 1 game from a trophy is good enough for me this year.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

It probably will, but the fact that we're 1 game from a trophy is good enough for me this year.

1 game from a trophy that Red Bull hasn't won yet. Congrats!

If I can recall she was a big opponent in Citi FIeld and New Yankee Stadium, she also was opposed to the Olympics and Westside Stadium and she is the driving force behind the MSG eviction. She does not want to even build stadiums with private funds.

Your recollections aren't accurate - she did support the new Yankee Stadium, at least. She's not in favor of publicly funded stadiums, but she apparently has a different opinion where private funds are concerned.

We'll always have this.

Stupid diving Silverhacks. :P

Aside: I'm trying to work my travel to Panama for the US game to include an overnight layover in Atlanta so I can see Minnesota play there on October 12.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Can't wait.

717.jpg

I'm happy for you guys but I wonder how the Silverbacks fan base can get as excited as last season (or half-season?) to go to games (except for the Cosmos since they are new kids on the block) knowing that no matter what happens during the season that they will not only be in the final, but they will host it.

Hey, RB won the Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic...you could always hold that over DC.

images-3.jpeg

I am pretty sure Red Bull has it displayed nice and center in their trophy room if they still haven't turned it into a storage closet due needing the extra space.

Archived