GotPixel's NFL & College Concept Helmets: Vikings

GotPixels

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No orange stripes on the helmets is the info we have on the Fins' message boards. Just one thick aqua strike outlines by two small navy stripes.

To me this is another fail by the Dolphins if they are going with a white facemask & no orange on the helmet other than the logo

I just realized you're using the sunburst from the original leaked concept. *shrugs*

Yeah, I didn't notice that. Here's the correct logo.

34dolphinswhite4.jpg

Very nice. From what I understand, this is what the helmet is going to look like.

I'd like it better if the stripes were aqua and orange as opposed to aqua and navy

I just realized you're using the sunburst from the original leaked concept. *shrugs*

34dolphinswhite4.jpg

Also, can you make this with a transparent background? I want to use this is make a banner like the one i have below.

34dolphinswhite4.jpg

I really hope the reports on no orange line on the helmet are wrong!

spacer.png

34dolphinswhite4.jpg

I really hope the reports on no orange line on the helmet are wrong!

me too you talk about a boring helmet to look at from the front or back the logo itself is not bad does not say football though.

Archived