GotPixel's NFL & College Concept Helmets: Vikings

GotPixels

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

falconsmattelooks.jpg

The top "silver left": and "red center" are amazing! I never thought about the Falcons in a silver helmet and be damned, they look amazing.

BTW, you can trash the far right helmets and not make them an option.

spacer.png

Cowboys chrome helmet needs to happen.

Please do the Saints. Chrome brassy gold would look niiiiiiiiice.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

If any team would do the chrome look and 1) look good doing it, 2) would totally do it, and 3) would market the hell out of it, it's the Cowboys. Seriously, Jerry Jones would have the biggest s***eating grin seeing JerryWorld and that gigatron screen reflected back onto those helmets.

This. Cowboys are the only NFL team that could pull off this level of gaudiness and have it work.

Could we also see a Ravens set? Preferably one with matte and one with a finish like the Jags currently have but with purple instead of teal.

galaxy.png

Thanks. I will work up a few more.

Just navigate to the highlight layers and unlock them, if you dare. Manipulate those until the cows come home.

Are you using the original template or a modified version? I noticed I don't see any of the reflection layer at all, but it still has a great lighting effects look. Do you remember the specific adjustmests you made to get this matte look? I haven't had much of any success with replicating it.

While these are all cool to look at as concepts I would just be sick if teams went to these.

The helmets for Notre Dame look awful to me & these would look about the same to me plus it does not match the uniforms.

To me they just become a jumbles mess.

Archived