2013 Nike NFL Products

Pizzaman7294

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course the Chiefs don't have a state tee. Probably a good thing since Missouri is one hell of an ugly state shape.

That's probably a good thing. Most people think the Chiefs play in Kansas, so it would just confuse them even more. :)

Of course the Chiefs don't have a state tee. Probably a good thing since Missouri is one hell of an ugly state shape.

That's probably a good thing. Most people think the Chiefs play in Kansas, so it would just confuse them even more. :)

That too. I've been correcting people my whole life.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

87-01056-Y.jpg87-01057-Y.jpg

[East Rutherford joke]

Wrong state shape, indeed!

sic-new-jersey.jpg

As a native New Jerseyan, this is one of the things that grinds my gears the most. When players sign with the Giants/Jets and on ESPN they say "going to the big apple" and I just yell he's going to East Rutherford jack ass!

Im sure its the same when it comes to the 'Skins.

[East Rutherford joke]

sic-new-jersey.jpg

As a native New Jerseyan, this is one of the things that grinds my gears the most. When players sign with the Giants/Jets and on ESPN they say "going to the big apple" and I just yell he's going to East Rutherford jack ass!

I hated the "Super Bowl in NY" or "WrestleMania in NY/NJ" its WrestleMania in Jersey. Not new york. And I lived in NY for 18 years

[East Rutherford joke]

sic-new-jersey.jpg

I hated the "Super Bowl in NY" or "WrestleMania in NY/NJ" its WrestleMania in Jersey. Not new york. And I lived in NY for 18 years

And with the Red Bulls MLS ASG logo with an NY skyline, I saw it and was contemplating how a Harrison, NJ skyline would look.

Can someone post the Saints state shirt?

oddly enough, they just used their old logo

87-01055-Y.jpg

Good enough for me. They need to feature this logo on the unis again, somewhere. I LOVED when it was on the sleeves and hips. But I would settle for the patch.

gYH2mW9.png

[East Rutherford joke]

sic-new-jersey.jpg

And with the Red Bulls MLS ASG logo with an NY skyline, I saw it and was contemplating how a Harrison, NJ skyline would look.

This is how Nike views it

I still wonder why not every team has these shirts out. Are they just doing it for the top teams of the league?

Go A's!

Do you think the sweatshop workers that make these know those are states on them?

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

Archived